Mobile Phones

Anyone know anything about mobiles? I've got a Blackberry at the moment that's basically knackered cos I've had it for 2 years and use it for work every day. I can upgrade now but when I look at the phones on offer I haven't got a clue which are decent and I really can't be arsed going to the shop and listening to some spotty phone oiks sales pitch!

I'm after something on O2 that has a minimum of 600 minutes a month, and I don't really want to be spending any more than about £35 a month. Not overly arsed about how good the camera is on it, it's more important that it's decent for emailing off....I've used one or two touch screen phones that are a pain in the arse for emailing on.

What have people got and are they any good....and which ones would people recommending avoiding??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd be even happier going back a few thousand years, how brilliant would it be if your only role in life was hunting, fishing and tw@tting stuff with a club

wonder how many folk DONT have mobles,ithink am the only one i no who dosent,the devil's work if you ask me :big_boss:

I kind of agree with you pal, when you've got one you can't go anywhere without someone being able to mither you. I need mine for work so I have to have one.

To be honest though, when I go out and forget my phone or the battery dies or something, it feels well wierd! And if people can't get hold of you on your mobile they think there must be something wrong....it's bad that isn't it!

If I could I'd zap myself back 50 years when non of this technology existed!

wonder how many folk DONT have mobles,ithink am the only one i no who dosent,the devil's work if you ask me :big_boss:

Even my mrs' granny has got one! and it's got massive buttons on it, it's brilliant, like a giant flicker!!! I'll take a pic of it when I'm next over there. She won't use it cos she doesn't agree with all this new technology....do you know her? :laugh:

not had one for months now mate and the only real time i miss it is if am out and about with the dogs,just if owt happens to one of them,my self belive am was born at the wrong time in life,take me back 50 or so years i would be happy :D

Even my mrs' granny has got one! and it's got massive buttons on it, it's brilliant, like a giant flicker!!! I'll take a pic of it when I'm next over there. She won't use it cos she doesn't agree with all this new technology....do you know her? :laugh:

you never no :laugh:

i hate my phone and people soon forget how we used to get by lol

but i couldnt be without one because of the kids , just means i have it on silent and look it occasionaly if i dont want to talk to anyone ( it's on silent 90% of the time)

not had one for months now mate and the only real time i miss it is if am out and about with the dogs,just if owt happens to one of them,my self belive am was born at the wrong time in life,take me back 50 or so years i would be happy :D

I'd be even happier going back a few thousand years, how brilliant would it be if your only role in life was hunting, fishing and tw@tting stuff with a club :gunsmilie:

• Like 1

i hate my phone and people soon forget how we used to get by lol

but i couldnt be without one because of the kids , just means i have it on silent and look it occasionaly if i dont want to talk to anyone ( it's on silent 90% of the time)

your like my fella, he always has his on silent, dont know why, the only time i had mine on silent was at work.. but i get really annoyed if i miss a call from a witheld number and they dont ring back because you never find out who it was.. i have a crap samsung at the minute because my touch screen one went haywire doing things on it own lol so it got bounced.. :laugh: