can anyone help??

hi my mates just been round and his scopes have been knocked out an he asked me to sort it.

i let about ten shots off it where about 6in low but the top turret was at its max, [bANNED TEXT] other ways is there to lift it?

atb jamie :thumbs:

hi my mates just been round and his scopes have been knocked out an he asked me to sort it.

i let about ten shots off it where about 6in low but the top turret was at its max, [bANNED TEXT] other ways is there to lift it?

atb jamie :thumbs:

you can pack under the ring, but if it was ok before it was knocked be more inclined to check out where the damage is first :thumbs:

I had this with a scope after a knock, I thought it was f**ked, a mate told me to take off the mounts and then remount the scope with the same mounts, and it worked, it may not with yours, but its a money saver if it does :thumbs:

As said you`ll need to center the scope . Use a `V` block to put it in -

DSCF2227.jpg

put the scope in it and set the croos hairs on something about 20 yds away . Slowly turn the scope through 180 degrees . You will see the crosshairs move in an arc . Adjust the turrets untill the crosshairs do not move and stay in the center . Thus `Optically centered ` . Once you have it centered , its the perfect beginning . Try zeroing and if its still well low swap the front mount for teh back one , as im lothe to `shim ` mounts .