Can a fox take a dog?

Weird topic but really serious question

Have you or anyone lost a dog to A Fox? was just thihking how tough some foxes are, any other accidents with anything with teeth? dont wana put a downer just wud like to here some stuff on it

I kno shit all about foxing and was just wodering, thanks atb paddy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you know shit all about foxing; how do you know how tough some foxes are ?   Cheers.

can a fox kill a dog? i would say yes would they i would say no how many foxes have you seen that will stand there and fight a dog all the ones ive seen would sooner make a run for it if they can. th

i guess they can take dogs ie yorkies and those other pocket rats.however a running dog.i very much doubt that lol

whippets a running dog and even tho some cud take a fox i always thought there wud be some strong foxes about in and out of UK

i once saw a fox stop on a stone wall and square up to lurcher snd the fox had his mouth wide open showing all his weaponary

bite or bark bigger in this occasion, ive seen some foxes on the internet they look huge on here, they look smaller than i imagined!

Weird topic but really serious question

Have you or anyone lost a dog to A Fox? was just thihking how tough some foxes are, any other accidents with anything with teeth? dont wana put a downer just wud like to here some stuff on it

I kno shit all about foxing and was just wodering, thanks atb paddy

If you know shit all about foxing; how do you know how tough some foxes are ?

Cheers.

• Like 2

I bumped into one of these "dog kills everything all the time" idiots and a couple of his mates a couple of seasons back, I watched them slip 3 dogs onto a dog fox and the dog fox proceeded to give all 3 a right seeing to!! :icon_eek: before finally making its escape.

If it wasnt so f*****g pathetic it would have been hilarious!

thinking about it maybe, a very small game whippet type and a very large dog fox,ive never heard of it happening though.

true mate, doubht anyone would pipe up to say, jsut thought it wass intresting subjectt

well im piping up, ive got a 17 inch whippet here, some of the foxes around here have bigger backs on em than me, so she would have no chance