laguna whippets

here are some pictures of laguna whippets bred by dorit, and lyla, "proper laguna,s" ime no expert but they look a different stamp, to mikes whippets,

post-5042-0-86021700-1310817257_thumb.jpg

post-5042-0-87903500-1310817277_thumb.jpg

post-5042-0-84873400-1310817299_thumb.jpg

post-5042-0-83876500-1310817885_thumb.jpg

post-5042-0-25224400-1310817910_thumb.jpg

like peas in a pod

This line of whipps i believe was created with sheer love of the breed ,luckily there his still genuine whipp breeders still with us who follow keep them for this very reason. And not for solely monetary gains,.atbbunnys.

your absolutley right, there are lots of absolutley superb first rate whippets from the best coursing/racing/working/showing lines in the world, with lines that are world famous, right through whippet history, right here, dogs which are being campaigned across the country, week in week out, by there owners, for anyone who is genuinley interested all you have to do is get out and about to the different events and meet people, do your home work, and order a pup,

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all you are doing is showing your ignorance, how little you know about what is and what isnt when it comes to whippets, breeding, and history, if you know him so well nip up the road, and get the name

I know mate, the lack or 'emoticons' is creating problems. If i could use them i'd have stuck a grinning face and a thumbs up on the end of that last post and you'd have known i was pulling your leg b

MB doesnt carry the laguna prefix, do any of the dogs pictured or mentioned in this thread actualy have the laguna prefix at the start of there kennel name..'I seriously doubt it'If you want a laguna

Posted Images

Guest Manitoba

a genuine Q to you cocker / who in your opinion as an individual riegned supreme under rules in the last 5yrs in pup, bitch,dog, veteran, EA comps, sorry bunnys and slurus its not a Q for you ,but you can carry on you continual digs at mb :wallbash:

difficult for me to say as i packed in in 1998, 6 or 7 years before the ban came in, the outstanding whippets in my opinion would be banatay bellweather,, banatay brevity, and banatay bollinger,

Guest Manitoba

difficult for me to say as i packed in in 1998, 6 or 7 years before the ban came in, the outstanding whippets in my opinion would be banatay bellweather,, banatay brevity, and banatay bollinger,

thanks for your honest opinion cocker , but i was genuinely interested in the progeney from the banatay and the owners in the last 5yrs of comps? atb

Guest Manitoba

thanks for your opinion cocker but i was more interested in the possible progeney from the banatays and owners who you were led to believe were on top in the last 5yrs :thumbs:

thanks for your honest opinion cocker , but i was genuinely interested in the progeney from the banatay and the owners in the last 5yrs of comps? atb

to be honest as i mentioned i packed in in about 1998 so i dont really have the answer from first hand experience,as i never went down there from 1998 although i heard that banatay stuff crossed with sooty sam stuff was being bred and was doing well, ????

atb

Guest Manitoba

to be honest as i mentioned i packed in in about 1998 so i dont really have the answer from first hand experience,as i never went down there from 1998 although i heard that banatay stuff crossed with sooty sam stuff was being bred and was doing well, ????

atb

cheers cocker :thumbs:

a genuine Q to you cocker / who in your opinion as an individual riegned supreme under rules in the last 5yrs in pup, bitch,dog, veteran, EA comps, sorry bunnys and slurus its not a Q for you ,but you can carry on you continual digs at mb :wallbash:

i think you will find mr tony dent reigned supreme in most of the mentioned above.

i think you will find mr tony dent reigned supreme in most of the mentioned above.

Not always matey, i think you will find there were a few new kids on the block that were equally as good as what had gone before.. :D

dunno if he,s had many good dogs, or just that one or if they are in the whippet coursing club hall of fame like a lot of laguna and banatays are, at the end of the day this topic was about lagunas, and they still dont count as laguna,

dunno if he,s had many good dogs, or just that one or if they are in the whippet coursing club hall of fame like a lot of laguna and banatays are, at the end of the day this topic was about lagunas, and they still dont count as laguna,

cocker he had the bitch skylark majestic i believe this was a decent bitch burt had the veterans with the spl rat mike brown bred this litter was a quality litter but in type they through to the banatay .atb bunnys.