Didn't think it was too bad, lots of free booze and food, missed the terrier racing at the end, because of the sleet and hail I had to get the littlen in out of the cold. and £12 for 25mins shooting tuiton, and the dogs came back fat as pigs from all the food the vendor's gave them :clapper:

Big rat job came in so i didnt go after all, sounds like a few came away feeling the same as i usually do, if they did not take the piss on the entrance fee i think people would not feel like they had been stitched up, after all there is very little laid on for your money, IMO. :hmm:

We didn't find it good at all..........Unorganised, expensive and very little to see and do. Will not be going again and the lurchers that were winning most of the time, well, enough said........Shame the racing couldn't be done, as it absolutely hailed it down, so £4 down the drain.

Guest markbrick1
We didn't find it good at all..........Unorganised, expensive and very little to see and do. Will not be going again and the lurchers that were winning most of the time, well, enough said........Shame the racing couldn't be done, as it absolutely hailed it down, so £4 down the drain.

my dogs entered two classes, and i got two 1sts best rabbitin dog and best smooth under 23 inch, the dogs were in tip top condition and there was a lot of dogs in each class, and there colliexs i only went to win the racin and i agree with you the show was shit but the judges were ok

i thought the judging was shit (not knocking your dogs mark as they looked in fine fettle) the smooth pup class was won by a dog that was clearly over 12 months of age and the second place whent to a pup of about 4 months :icon_eek: ... incidently the pup that placed second was owned by a bird that the judge held the show up for because she was late entering :hmm: ............

Guest markbrick1

ok i will keep out of this as iam not into the showing thing, i only do these shows for the racing and jumping, i dont know how to stand a dog and a matter of fact couldnt be arsed to anyway its there as a lurcher thats just finished a workin season whats all this feeling shit and lookin in its ears i think a true lurcherman only needs a minute with a dog to see what its like

Guest Leveller
i think a true lurcherman only needs a minute with a dog to see what its like

I disagree, I think you need a lifetime with a Lurcher and you'll still never really know it all..............