anyone know this picture?

thats william hobson hes a good artist...doesnt live to far of me...there limted edition prints ...i know he kept some back ...they where advertised in the shooting news 89 - 90s...hes still going now i got one off him for a lad i know not to long back.,,...hes done some good orignals in oil aswell... terriers ,,running dogs....working horses....ect ect.....when he advertised them in the shooting news ..now the country mans weekly he got alot of hassel of the antis....

is there a site or anything he has to advertise his paintings?

he used to have a web site but hes old school and doesnt bother anymore..but i can get his number...i know him very well...hes done it for his living for over 40 years....i got one of the orignals in oil to one of the prints .....

I met William at the Broughton show near Skipton a few years ago. He was in the tent near the Terrier ring painting and had some prints for sale on the day. I had that print but sold mine a year or two ago. I think it was called "Confrontation".

He is a good artist Snoopbiggrin.gif

I have one of his here on my wall...

post-57301-0-89475600-1310334512_thumb.jpg

i think that was called realy moll...see the hare tucked under the juncas reed ...its happened to me before when a hare has ran into cover and another bolted out the dog thinks its on the same hare...fresh legs ... :D

he used to have a web site but hes old school and doesnt bother anymore..but i can get his number...i know him very well...hes done it for his living for over 40 years....i got one of the orignals in oil to one of the prints .....

what kind of price tag do they have on them? i was asking for a friend but now i could be intrested myself as they look as good as they get :thumbs:

what kind of price tag do they have on them? i was asking for a friend but now i could be intrested myself as they look as good as they get :thumbs:

sold one on ebay 2 yr ago 75 quid ..

i think it depends on size background ect....i think they are about £250 - £300..for about 30" x 20"..less if smaller ...but dont quote me on it...i will ask him tommorow for you and i will pm you his number tommorow..