Tory MP urges Uk...................

The problem is a lot of the young people in this country have no work ethic. If you put them in a field to pick vegetables they'd spend there time f*****g about, smoking and generally picking fruit badly. They would be lucky to last a day.

When you read barely literate posts by scumbags like lazycunt, just to have a user name like that pretty much sums up what is wrong with swathes of our former working class.

Edited by shepp
  • Like 1

if we took away all foreign workers the demand for these menial jobs would go up,and so would the pay so imo it would attract more switched on people.

as for the lazy people,we just need to dramatically cut benefits and they'll soon be motivated enough to work.

well done the duch.

send the lot of them home working or not then they might be some jobs for us. im a time surved fab welder and cant get any work because of all the polish and i know this for a fact as all the companies round me are full to the rafters with polish

send the lot back. we should be like oz they have none of this sh*t with migrants.

we should also feck off the queen to she spenda about 33million a year of OUR money

Piss in the ocean! Personally im quite happy to support a royal family. But then I dont bitch and whine about somebody having it better than me. Not that I belive the royal family have it better than me, but most seem to think they do.

well about time,

theres a fair bit of work in this country but the lazy youth wont work like the europeans,

apparantly there earning £90 a day down here including there digs picking daffodils and broccoli etc in my eyes thats bloody good money why do you not see many english in the fields doing it?????

My brother fitted a kitchen for a bloke out norfolk way that ran polish gangs of veg pickers.He bought houses from the profit he was making on them and filled them to the brim with polish and charged them rent.They asked me if i'd go and help them out, i told them if he couldn't employ english there was no way i'd work for the c**t.

£90 a day for picking veg is great i'd do it!!.

I'm struggling to get that for a tradesmans wage because of all the foriegners are willing to work for a lot less.I rang for a job last week as a mutli skilled tradesman doing property repairs around notts.When i told him i was on £140 a day but traveling a fair way for it and i was open to reasonable offers i nearly choked when the robbing wanker told me he only paid his men £60 a day.For £60 he intends people run around town alot on their own fuel, pay their own taxes and supply their own tools.The reason this country is f****d isn't the foriegners fault, it's the tight wankers that would rather employ them over british workers :thumbdown: .

People like that in my opinion are worst the drug dealers, rapists, pedo's and ryan giggs :whistling:, MP's and i hope the lot of them lose everything :boogie:

well about time,

theres a fair bit of work in this country but the lazy youth wont work like the europeans,

apparantly there earning £90 a day down here including there digs picking daffodils and broccoli etc in my eyes thats bloody good money why do you not see many english in the fields doing it?????

My brother fitted a kitchen for a bloke out norfolk way that ran polish gangs of veg pickers.He bought houses from the profit he was making on them and filled them to the brim with polish and charged them rent.They asked me if i'd go and help them out, i told them if he couldn't employ english there was no way i'd work for the c**t.

I'm struggling to get that for a tradesmans wage because of all the foriegners are willing to work for a lot less.I rang for a job last week as a mutli skilled tradesman doing property repairs around notts.When i told him i was on £140 a day but traveling a fair way for it and i was open to reasonable offers i nearly choked when the robbing wanker told me he only paid his men £60 a day.For £60 he intends people run around town alot on their own fuel, pay their own taxes and supply their own tools.The reason this country is f****d isn't the foriegners fault, it's the tight wankers that would rather employ them over british workers :thumbdown: .

People like that in my opinion are worst the drug dealers, rapists, pedo's and ryan giggs :whistling:, MP's and i hope the lot of them lose everything :boogie:

So a bloke asked you to join a bunch of Poles picking veg for £90 a day and you turn him down due to him employing Poles.

Where is the f*****g logic in that?

He employes Poles because peole like you would rather talk your way out of doing the job.

You are part of the problem!

PROBLEM WITH THE BUILDING GAME IS SUBSTANDARD TRADESMEN WANTING £140 A DAY NO OFFENCE TO YOU MATE.... I WOULD PAY £140 FOR A BLOCKLAYER THAT CAN LAY 300 BLOCKS A DAY OR 1000 BRICKS ON NICE NEAT RUNS,BUT THE PROBLEMS ARE PEOPLE WANT THE £140 A DAY AND THEY STRUGGLE LAYIN 50 BLOCKS OR 200 BRICKS A DAY,NOT THE RIGHT TRAINING AND NOT THE RIGHT PEOPLE,

THERE IS A MASSIVE SKILLS SHORTAGE HERE IN THIS COUNTRY AND ITS TIME WE INTRODUCED PROPER APPRENTISHIPS AGAIN I DID 4 YRS AFTER SCHOOL AND 1 LONG DAY AND 1 NIGHT AT TECHNICAL COLLAGE,

SEE 6 WEEKS ISNT SUFFICENT TO BE CLASSED AS A TRADESMAN AND DEMAND £140 AGAIN NOT DIRECTING AT YOU, BUT TO MANY PEOPLE DO AND THATS WHY WE ME INCLUDING USE FOREIGN WORKERS THIS COUNTRY HAS HAD IT THE WAGE SYSTEM NEEDS A GOOD OVERHAUL,

SOLICITORS ON £187 AN HR,BAR STAFF ON £6 AN HR WITH DEGREES THE LOT AS NO JOBS,WAIT TILL INTEREST RATES GO UP THEN YOU WILL SEE A MASSIVE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY ITS A SHAME BUT IT WILL HAPPEN,

do you find the foreigners better down your end.£175000 worth of r/casting to be redone,slated roof dont know where to start on that one.minus 18 and ther using a pick on the sand.r/cast all over a week old car .i know theres home grown cowboys just as bad .idont see the point of letting more in .wheres the sense in letting them in to beg.two ruskies reglazed a massive greenhouse took them six months first high wind the lot was on the deck.

PROBLEM WITH THE BUILDING GAME IS SUBSTANDARD TRADESMEN WANTING £140 A DAY NO OFFENCE TO YOU MATE.... I WOULD PAY £140 FOR A BLOCKLAYER THAT CAN LAY 300 BLOCKS A DAY OR 1000 BRICKS ON NICE NEAT RUNS,BUT THE PROBLEMS ARE PEOPLE WANT THE £140 A DAY AND THEY STRUGGLE LAYIN 50 BLOCKS OR 200 BRICKS A DAY,NOT THE RIGHT TRAINING AND NOT THE RIGHT PEOPLE,

THERE IS A MASSIVE SKILLS SHORTAGE HERE IN THIS COUNTRY AND ITS TIME WE INTRODUCED PROPER APPRENTISHIPS AGAIN I DID 4 YRS AFTER SCHOOL AND 1 LONG DAY AND 1 NIGHT AT TECHNICAL COLLAGE,

SEE 6 WEEKS ISNT SUFFICENT TO BE CLASSED AS A TRADESMAN AND DEMAND £140 AGAIN NOT DIRECTING AT YOU, BUT TO MANY PEOPLE DO AND THATS WHY WE ME INCLUDING USE FOREIGN WORKERS THIS COUNTRY HAS HAD IT THE WAGE SYSTEM NEEDS A GOOD OVERHAUL,

SOLICITORS ON £187 AN HR,BAR STAFF ON £6 AN HR WITH DEGREES THE LOT AS NO JOBS,WAIT TILL INTEREST RATES GO UP THEN YOU WILL SEE A MASSIVE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY ITS A SHAME BUT IT WILL HAPPEN,

why are we lacking skilled tradesmen?

imo because its no longer worth investing the time training etc to get paid what a pole will work for.

if we remove the foreigners the British tradespeople will charge whatever they can get away with which will attract more British people to those trades and create competition, which would in turn force wages down a bit and level their pay off at what would be sensible for British people (not foreigners).

The problem is a lot of the young people in this country have no work ethic. If you put them in a field to pick vegetables they'd spend there time f*****g about, smoking and generally picking fruit badly. They would be lucky to last a day.

When you read barely literate posts by scumbags like lazycunt, just to have a user name like that pretty much sums up what is wrong with swathes of our former working class.

shepp you sound like the sort of person would be on a sex offenders register and as for scumbag if your ever in ireland pm me and we can have a chat face to face. for the last 30 years i havnt looked for a job because people come looking for me an i have never been with out employment.so wind your f*****g neck in :thumbs: ps at my trade theirs plenty about as good but theres nobody better

shepp you sound like the sort of person would be on a sex offenders register and as for scumbag if your ever in ireland pm me and we can have a chat face to face. for the last 30 years i havnt looked for a job because people come looking for me an i have never been with out employment.so wind your f*****g neck in :thumbs: ps at my trade theirs plenty about as good but theres nobody better

Why does he sound like a sex offender? Calling somebody such things falsely is as low as those on such registers. Call him a twat, wanker or whatever you like but resorting to that just aint right. In alot of places you would have your teath knocked down your throat by every decent bloke there, especially just because shepp rubbed you up the wrong way.

Why does he sound like a sex offender? Calling somebody such things falsely is as low as those on such registers. Call him a twat, wanker or whatever you like but resorting to that just aint right. In alot of places you would have your teath knocked down your throat by every decent bloke there, especially just because shepp rubbed you up the wrong way.

if shepp want to dish it out then he has to be prepared to take it. :thumbs:ps i must of hit a raw nerve because he seen it an fuckad of

Edited by lazycunt

well about time,

So a bloke asked you to join a bunch of Poles picking veg for £90 a day and you turn him down due to him employing Poles.

Where is the f*****g logic in that?

He employes Poles because peole like you would rather talk your way out of doing the job.

You are part of the problem!

No mate my brother asked me to go and help him out with the kitchen fit and i turned my brother down as i don't really want to help people who would rather employ foriegners over britsh :thumbs: .As for picking fruit for £90 pound a day i'd do it tomorrow as it beats what people are paying in the building game at the moment and with not having to supply thousands of pounds worth of tools and not having to think i'd happily do it.

As for talking myself out of a job?.Sorry mate but i've never been out of work.Being good at your trade tends to help you stay in work and as i can turn my hand to most trades and all to a high standard.Although i'm not earning what i was i'm still working.

From the sounds of things it's people like you that are part of the problem.Dare i ask, do you employ foriegners?

Edited by pegleg33

I work in Heathrow, not an english speaking cleaner airside? Every Costa's etc staffed by poles/lithuainians....same in the tesco down the road 24hr one! I work nights...loads of english people would do those roles given the chance?

Britains full, close the borders...start expelling the illegals and control who is here...remove the gravy train and get our own working....