finally decided on centerfire rifle

been looking at a few rifles lately ie browning,remmys,cz etc.anyhow i came across a rifle by chance and after looking at it and getting a feel of the gun decided this is the one for me.so if anyone else in the same boat on what rifle to buy i would advise them to get out and about and try a few for fit balance etc.the rifle i have finally chosen is the tikka 223 m595.soon as i picked the gun up it just felt right.so hopefully to be a tikka owner very soon.hope it becomes a great foxing rifle.

been looking at a few rifles lately ie browning,remmys,cz etc.anyhow i came across a rifle by chance and after looking at it and getting a feel of the gun decided this is the one for me.so if anyone else in the same boat on what rifle to buy i would advise them to get out and about and try a few for fit balance etc.the rifle i have finally chosen is the tikka 223 m595.soon as i picked the gun up it just felt right.so hopefully to be a tikka owner very soon.hope it becomes a great foxing rifle.

i was in the same boat as u 7 monts ago and i bought a tikka t3 light stainless 1-8 twist

class gun i love it 1 inch groupings at 200 yards good choice .

best of luck with it

i was in the same boat as u 7 monts ago and i bought a tikka t3 light stainless 1-8 twist

class gun i love it 1 inch groupings at 200 yards good choice .

best of luck with it

post-57306-0-38528500-1309899917_thumb.jpg

the action you have landed is an excellent one for progression if you wanna move into a custom build later on in years,

its strong and very true, if its stainless you won't have any bother shifting it on, very much in demand,

i should know i built my custom rifle on one... :)

good luck with your shooting..

Snap.

the action you have landed is an excellent one for progression if you wanna move into a custom build later on in years,

its strong and very true, if its stainless you won't have any bother shifting it on, very much in demand,

Snap.

thank you now may i ask what u mean by progression as i do want to customise it in years to come

it is stainless and has a brugett and tommet silencer on it love the silencer

great buy and very good mod also. i have a m595 that was 222 and now is 17 fireball. great action very smooth and good trigger. simple safety which locks trigger and bolt.

also got a stainless m695 coming tomorrow same as m595 but a long action instead of short action. £325 ! a true bargain.

i know where there is a righthanded mcmillan stock for a m595 action. its brand new and would be cheaper then buying one from a shop

Snap.

thank you now may i ask what u mean by progression as i do want to customise it in years to come

it is stainless and has a brugett and tommet silencer on it love the silencer

By pregression i mean that once you can consistantly call the shot or place the bullet on target accurately as the gun will allow you, in others words you got the best accuracy you can achieve on its platform, then its time to move into custom, to futher hone your shooting skills,

snap....