strong stuff

Aaron sent me a collar to try for manwork training in 2005/2006 i think it was and i didn't expect much durability, i have always had my collars made by saddlers from English bridle leather with brass fittings, i was VERY dubious as i thought the collar Aaron sent me would be weak, i expected the stiching to fray and to be honest i expected to be binning it within a few weeks, I still have that collar somewhere and to say i was converted would be an understatement, since then i have had slip leads, couplings and a couple of collars and can't speak highly enough of his gear and also glad to call him a mate ;)

Here you go, few photos on dogs in here for you:

http://s166.photobuc...5/STRONG_STUFF/

The gear is the best I can make, however I'm a crossdressing member of a loyalist death squad who only comes on line to scare children (well I am if you listen to gossip hahaha)

yup :thumbs: i seen da evidence..... i seen that pic with the "slut" collar.... im surprised you dont do your own S&M collar range :hmm:

Send him a special request and he'll sort you out :whistling::laugh: