coursing dogs from the past

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

scout won the calendar shield formerly the bury and district on the 17th dec 1989 beating g lees sadie 3-0 , that year was one of the wettest on the day i don't think any dog would of beat him on tha

THE BLACK ASSASSIN!

Posted Images

what dogs can you name , which you would class as ' top notch ' back in the day , not bitchs , i want to hear opinions on DOGS that have made an impression both running and producing , i know some dogs will have ran better than they could produce , and also vice versa , can produce better than they ran themselves .

ginger french luke 20 years ago

Bit longer than that mate, I had a bitch pup out of Luke in 1987 and he was about in his prime then. :notworthy:

Cheers, D.

what dogs can you name , which you would class as ' top notch ' back in the day , not bitchs , i want to hear opinions on DOGS that have made an impression both running and producing , i know some dogs will have ran better than they could produce , and also vice versa , can produce better than they ran themselves .

Bit longer than that mate, I had a bitch pup out of Luke in 1987 and he was about in his prime then. :notworthy:

Cheers, D. i used him 24 years ago and bitches out of him and ash stil have lines

Cheers, D. i used him 24 years ago and bitches out of him and ash stil have lines

:victory: :victory: :victory:

Cheers, D.

matched young lucky very good dog but I dont think it was as good as his farther

did young lucky not throw the towle in because everythin his farther produced did

Seen them all run have you?

yeah utter rubbish heart in your mouth thing watchin luckys off spring isnt it thinkin in your head any minute now the slammers are comin straight on

lucky was a good dog,i have only seen dvd's of him but dont he have a funny sort of run :blink: he run's with his head up. now that to me when a dog run's with his head up it normaly means he is about to jack, but i dont think that dog did.a funny sort of dog him.

matched young lucky very good dog but I dont think it was as good as his farther

did young lucky not throw the towle in because everythin his farther produced did

Can you explain the ludicrous comment you just come out with,how many have you seen run and which once,young lucky,tina,spinner,ruby,luke and another called Steve that I hear can still take winter hare at 9.so please share your experiences lunatic

Seen them all run have you?

yeah utter rubbish heart in your mouth thing watchin luckys off spring isnt it thinkin in your head any minute now the slammers are comin straight on

You're full of it.

Edited by inan

innan your right mate and theres loads of it on here shit talk that is.hows you mate hope everything is rosy . hope to see you soon around j .

Hi J , got a pup coming this summer ,if the bitch has taken,Nil Desperandum

old mate.Hope to see you on the big land in a few months , take care of yourself. :thumbs: