coursing dogs from the past

hi all, thought i would have my 10 pence worth since its my first post, ive seen some quality dogs run over the last 20 years like captain,splodge,beau,benji,lucky, and going further back a dog called spider, too many to name but one of the most consistent was a dog called snatch the litter brother of captain owned by oggy. after all, all dogs should be judged after a few seasons and not after a dozen outings.

that snatch supose of killed a very lot of hares i mean a very lot

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

scout won the calendar shield formerly the bury and district on the 17th dec 1989 beating g lees sadie 3-0 , that year was one of the wettest on the day i don't think any dog would of beat him on tha

THE BLACK ASSASSIN!

Posted Images

hi all, thought i would have my 10 pence worth since its my first post, ive seen some quality dogs run over the last 20 years like captain,splodge,beau,benji,lucky, and going further back a dog called spider, too many to name but one of the most consistent was a dog called snatch the litter brother of captain owned by oggy. after all, all dogs should be judged after a few seasons and not after a dozen outings.

theirs phots of 3 pups of snatch on here one of them has a lot of hares killed

theirs phots of 3 pups of snatch on here one of them has a lot of hares killed

long time no here speedy thought u was on holiday haha