Guest joball

Tick hook...and i use Advocate instead of Frontline...found that fleas and ticks are becoming immune to frontline where it is the most commonly used tick/flea treatment..

Atb Miss T x

no chance!

Tick hook...and i use Advocate instead of Frontline...found that fleas and ticks are becoming immune to frontline where it is the most commonly used tick/flea treatment..

Atb Miss T x

no chance!

Each to there own...at work we have had numerous dogs coming in having been frontlined...they have done they're house and the dog beds and everything and the fleas aren't dying so i'm only saying what i have seen...Advocate has worked on my two and they havent had ticks since i've been using it...end of the day its whatever you find works for you and your dog...:)

Atb Miss T x

That's horrible jasper.. :sick: ..i absolutly detest the fooking thing's and they make my skin crawl..i dont mind getting bit by dog's/ferret's/hawk's (well i do but not as much as tick's) or any other insect for that matter but for some reason they turn me into a screaming child..i will have to get you to piss all over me the next time i am there surely that will be better than frontline.. :laugh: .

That's horrible jasper.. :sick: ..i absolutly detest the fooking thing's and they make my skin crawl..i dont mind getting bit by dog's/ferret's/hawk's (well i do but not as much as tick's) or any other insect for that matter but for some reason they turn me into a screaming child..i will have to get you to piss all over me the next time i am there surely that will be better than frontline.. :laugh: .

:laugh::laugh::laugh: no problem mate! next time we're out on the lamp I'll give you a good dousing in golden rain :kiss:.

Must admit though mate it went a bit ganky as I left its head in! I picked the bloody scab off the other day and there's still a black dot under the skin showing its heads still in there :blink:.

Its a nightmare! the missus is covered in fleas and I'm covered in ticks :D.

Jasp

Guest joball

Atb Miss T x

no chance!

Each to there own...at work we have had numerous dogs coming in having been frontlined...they have done they're house and the dog beds and everything and the fleas aren't dying so i'm only saying what i have seen...Advocate has worked on my two and they havent had ticks since i've been using it...end of the day its whatever you find works for you and your dog...:)

Atb Miss T x

Well there no point in argueing that. you are a woman so you must be right. Frontline spray will kill them all big or small on ferrets, dogs or anything like you said seen it myself and it works for me even tho its stupidly over priced.