New Kennel for the terriers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9 runs at 5'X10'X6',some are fight/heat proof on concrete pitched with drain.Fancy for me.

Posted Images

9 runs at 5'X10'X6',some are fight/heat proof on concrete pitched with drain.Fancy for me. :boogie:

\

Fine looking kennels.

Whats in the white barrels under the benches? Water?

ATB

They are dog houses for the terriers,plastic barrels

Stunt,are those the galvanized Magnum kennels?......Nice setup...... :thumbs:

Speck- Prieferts is the brand and they ar powder coated.

Guest busterdog

Best set up I've seen in America Stunt but be carefull with the terriers baiting at each other threw the mesh on their beds.

Edited to say just had another look and it's a disaster waiting to happen, get some boarding up between the jump ups or you'll be sorry :(

Great looking set up stuntman,but as bd has mentioned be carefull with that mesh between the jump ups for the dogs as a terriers leg could be pulled through very easy,have seen it happen a good dog of my own,but nice clean set up.

Nice set up but must agree with the other posts my dividers are galv vertical bars which I brought off the net, I had two bitches set two through the bars, lucky I was there at the time else it could have bin nasty, I’ve boarded mine with ply now and no problems.

Everybody this isnt my first rodeo, I've kept terriers for 20 years and yes have learned the hard way. In my post I stated that some are fight/heat proof. I meant that to say out of the 9, 4 are set up so they cant fight between them and 1 is isolated for females in heat. But a female in I find disrupts the kennel anyway so I'm about 2 days away from finishing a separate deal in another outbuilding.With the kennels that can have contact I have terriers that have been together or next to each other before. Conected off of that building is a 45 X 75 fenced in yard that they get rotated in and out of . Take care Stunt.

Edited by STUNTMAN

With that many runs next to each other,what is the set up for drainage?Its' a lot of pish,n,shit to clear,know a guy with half that,and the front of them is like a peat bog of stinkin' piss!

What is the Best solution for the dogs waste.I let mine get run of the garden and pick up as they go ,so only have to wash out run with Disenfectant ones a week,wash with water daily.Crap gets binned then bagged and out with the trash,only 3 dogs tho.as it's no use for compost due to bacteria. :unsure:

mains