gedgies blue ?

hi evry1 .i bought a bull x at ten month old from doncaster he is now 2 years old. the man who i got it of said the sire is gedgies blue n the dam was a well bred half x im not sure if this is true here is a picture ov him can anyone shed any light on this ?post-62843-0-00579700-1309172545_thumb.jpgpost-62843-0-04702700-1309172655_thumb.jpgpost-62843-0-57904200-1309172726_thumb.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another bullx that earned a reputation based mostly on fiction.

If memory serves blue was a 3/8 5/8. lump of a dog...gedgie got him at the arse end of the dogs carrer and just used the dog at stud to anything and everything. Blue was bred in barnsley and saw a hel

dont think blue was a true 58 38 correct me if am wrong didnt chip shop wayne own the dog ? wasnt broguns bully the sire ?? a true first cross i beleive sure stabba would know ... didnt wrighty breed

Posted Images

Thought gedgie just kept labradors and spaniels now?? as for the blue dog it wasn't upto much he had a brown lurcher that was a lot better also sired A LOT of pups to all different bitches

dont no the man to no wat he keeps.i got told the sire to the dog i got is gedgies blue .i carnt fault the dog i got he does everything its suposed to do .im just wanting to no more about the dogs

If memory serves blue was a 3/8 5/8. lump of a dog...gedgie got him at the arse end of the dogs carrer and just used the dog at stud to anything and everything. Blue was bred in barnsley and saw a hell of a lot of work before gedgie got it. If you,ve got or can get access to darcy,s extreme lurcher work theres a piccy of said dog in there.

• Like 1

If memory serves blue was a 3/8 5/8. lump of a dog...gedgie got him at the arse end of the dogs carrer and just used the dog at stud to anything and everything. Blue was bred in barnsley and saw a hell of a lot of work before gedgie got it. If you,ve got or can get access to darcy,s extreme lurcher work theres a piccy of said dog in there.

cheers for the info stabba.so [bANNED TEXT] percent does that make my dog if gedgies blue was put to a half x bitch

cheers for the info stabba.so [bANNED TEXT] percent does that make my dog if gedgies blue was put to a half x bitch

7/16 bull 9/16 grey mate..got a bitch here of that percentage although not out blue :thumbs:

7/16 bull 9/16 grey mate..got a bitch here of that percentage although not out blue :thumbs:

dont think blue was a true 58 38 correct me if am wrong didnt chip shop wayne own the dog ? wasnt broguns bully the sire ?? a true first cross i beleive sure stabba would know ... didnt wrighty breed it ???

• Like 1

gedgys blue has been dead years if i an right i had the last mating off him if i am correct blue must of been dead at least 3-4 years now its may be a dog out of blue thats the sire to your pup mate

gedgys blue has been dead years if i an right i had the last mating off him if i am correct blue must of been dead at least 3-4 years now its may be a dog out of blue thats the sire to your pup mate

i thought hed been dead at leat this long as well id check what your dogs out of if only 2yrs old :thumbs:

i thought hed been dead at leat this long as well id check what your dogs out of if only 2yrs old :thumbs:

thats why i put this post up to see if anyone reconises the dog that way if someone does hopefully they can tell me [bANNED TEXT] he is out of