My Whippet

Guest FTBBTH

How is she Obviously a pure whippet??? She has basic bone structure but other either you give her injections or she has double muscle gene As you have stated she has not been worked. So you are taking a great big piss on people that have been breeding whippets for many generations and understand what they can look like at their best. :blink: I hope you are willing to put up with long time breeders of whippets to say this bitch is not pure whippetr been shot up. :thumbs: Still looking for her line? :whistling:

One minute shes a bull cross. Next minute she is on steroids. Now she's got a double muscle disease.

Lads give me this kind of bollox in the gym, oh he's on gear so he doesn't work very hard. Or "hes got good genetics so it's easy for him".

Jealousy is a terrible thing my friend. The dog is fit as f**k. Bull or not. End of.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just out of intrest..what was your other username on here fella?

Not a very inteligent reply... I'll leave it to the members who read this post to make their own minds up who is defending a friend and who is spouting shite, passed to him by an areshole who doesn't

bit of cheap advertising credit to yer feller

Posted Images

can i just say dont comment if all you are going to do is row over the internet, you mite feel hard sat in your chair stroking your fat 'lurcher' with all the great lines which has never been worked, but as soon as it hits the age and the time is right you expect it to transform into its father or its grandfather or its great great great aunties brothers grandfathers uncle. because thats what alot of you on here think.

im not a peddler, i have had another account on here, i stopped using it and i needed to get back on to advertise the pups which i bred, so i donated £5 and advertised them. pretty sure im not the only person who has done that.

and oh if your wondering that saluki, does work, and does work well.

oh and that whippet, shes ripped to f**k but shes never seen a days work, pricks.

and guess what lads i bred this litter for personal use, and yes im keeping a pup, and yes i will work it, up until the aage of 3 then i will breed it, give it 2 years to recover breed it again give it 2 years 2 recover and breed it again. then i will retire it to be a house dog.and what is a peddler to you guys? becuse to me its someone who buys and sells pups. i buy my dogs at 8 weeks and give them a home for life unlike alot of people on here, and WILF yes ive strted my own strain of plummer as when i bred my old bitch 5 years old we had to make a kennel name as we were keeping the pup as there was only 1. and after that the kennel name remains and it is our strain.

yours sincerely

Connaugh

you are a complete c@nt

the dog may be fit as fcuk,and fair play to the lad for keeping it that way. but its never been tested, so it isn't fit to breed from. Turning out a litter every 2 years to give it a break! I bet a pound to a pinch of shit that over 3/4 of the stock from this bitch, are just expense pot lickers thumbdown.gif

Working dogs need to be bred from proven working dogs. The breeding of litters just for the cash is the death knell of the working lurcher. The sooner tossers like this find another fad the bettercensored.gif

Theres nothing wrong with selling/buying a dog as long as the litter was bred for the right reasons where money is not the prime motivator.

Agree with most of what you say :thumbs: , but, how would you explain, some coursing pups that come up for sale from time to time on here, that cost several hundred ££'s, sometimes more? Don't tell me their doing it for the interest of the dogs?? :blink:

Some of these lads, are well known in the game and do have some top dogs, but i personally think, money, seems to be their, motivator? :hmm:

the dog may be fit as fcuk,and fair play to the lad for keeping it that way. but its never been tested, so it isn't fit to breed from. Turning out a litter every 2 years to give it a break! I bet a pound to a pinch of shit that over 3/4 of the stock from this bitch, are just expense pot lickers thumbdown.gif

Working dogs need to be bred from proven working dogs. The breeding of litters just for the cash is the death knell of the working lurcher. The sooner tossers like this fin another fad thbettercensored.gif

I believe there was a hint of sarcasm when he said the bitch is not worked.

Working dogs need to be bred from proven working dogs. The breeding of litters just for the cash is the death knell of the working lurcher. The sooner tossers like this fin another fad thbettercensored.gif

I believe there was a hint of sarcasm when he said the bitch is not worked.

I may have missed out on the hint of sarcasm, but what I didn't pas me by is the load of shit spouted by folk wanting to peddle their dogs

• Like 1

All of this moaning saying it's not a whippet etc whats teh definition of a non-ped whippet, isn't it a whippet with a dash of grey in it? what stops this being a non ped whippet if it's got a dash of bull in it. If there is bull in it it looks very diluted imo. Too much moaning on here, he was obviously sarcastic when he said it doesn't work, yeh its not most people's cup of tea to breed a litter every two years (not mine either) but if it's worker to worker then at least he's less likely to pump out shit dogs. I bet there are a lot more people breeding kc reg dogs that are good for f**k all and asking more than 250-300 a pup for them. I also bet they get far less shit from people than this guy does. Is what we say on here really going to change his mind in what and how often the man breeds his dogs? not worth nine pages of shit for, when there could be 9 pages on a good constructive post.

All of this moaning saying it's not a whippet etc whats teh definition of a non-ped whippet, isn't it a whippet with a dash of grey in it? what stops this being a non ped whippet if it's got a dash of bull in it. If there is bull in it it looks very diluted imo. Too much moaning on here, he was obviously sarcastic when he said it doesn't work, yeh its not most people's cup of tea to breed a litter every two years (not mine either) but if it's worker to worker then at least he's less likely to pump out shit dogs. I bet there are a lot more people breeding kc reg dogs that are good for f**k all and asking more than 250-300 a pup for them. I also bet they get far less shit from people than this guy does. Is what we say on here really going to change his mind in what and how often the man breeds his dogs? not worth nine pages of shit for, when there could be 9 pages on a good constructive post.

I'm hoping these 9 pages will show him we are not going to buy his sh*t and know what he is doing. If it went unnoticed he would be pushing out pups on this site at least every two years from that "unworked" bitch. At least a show dog line has the ability to show health and proper form. This guy has been changing his story from the first page so I wouldn't doubt he's getting a bit of trouble. :blink: Do you know what a whippet should look like? I'm looking forward to someone with a kc reg whippet seeing this bitch and laughing. :tongue2: Why protect him, I'm sure he will try to start a new account soon enough. Here is a hint...wait a few posts before trying to pedal your sh*t :thumbs:

Very hard to tell from a photo, and i am no whippet expert but my initial thoughts when i looked at the photo were it was a lurcher of some description not a pure whippet, the head, eyes and face look wrong. As does the general conformity.

• Like 1

How is she Obviously a pure whippet??? She has basic bone structure but other either you give her injections or she has double muscle gene As you have stated she has not been worked. So you are taking a great big piss on people that have been breeding whippets for many generations and understand what they can look like at their best. :blink: I hope you are willing to put up with long time breeders of whippets to say this bitch is not pure whippetr been shot up. :thumbs: Still looking for her line? :whistling:

One minute shes a bull cross. Next minute she is on steroids. Now she's got a double muscle disease.

Lads give me this kind of bollox in the gym, oh he's on gear so he doesn't work very hard. Or "hes got good genetics so it's easy for him".

Jealousy is a terrible thing my friend. The dog is fit as f**k. Bull or not. End of.

Maybe they think your on drugs because you are a hot head with a tiny prick :blink::whistling:

Very hard to tell from a photo, and i am no whippet expert but my initial thoughts when i looked at the photo were it was a lurcher of some description not a pure whippet, the head, eyes and face look wrong. As does the general conformity.

Okay so it's a bull/grey/whip on steroids...

Does this detract from the fact that it's a well worked dog in outstanding condition?

Does this detract from the fact that it's a well worked dog in outstanding condition?

Who are you his mother??? :blink: He put it up as a whippet that is a great worker then it might not be a whippet and it doesn't work oh and by the way she had a litter and will be having plenty more. :thumbdown:

I was not commenting on the dogs possible breeding, nor did i comment on its condition :blink:

But since you asked, and are hell bent on proving otherwise. My response to you would be....

You cannot tell if a dog is well worked because of the amount of muscle on it, some dogs are naturally prone to looking well muscled with adequate walks alone. And again, because a dog is well muscled does not automatically mean it is in outstanding condition. Look at human body builders for example, loads of muscle but i bet very few of them could run for a bus without running out of breath ;)

This bitch was about 13mths in this photo, this was the end of August, therefore she did not even have a season work under her belt, just bits and pieces here and there to get her trained/ready yet she looks fit and fit to burst with muscle...all through nothing more than genetics and exercise :yes:

Had this bitch lived, i would guarantee she would have looked a much different dog after a seasons work, probably less muscular, but more hard and lean.

I was not commenting on the dogs possible breeding, nor did i comment on its condition :blink:

But since you asked, and are hell bent on proving otherwise. My response to you would be....

You cannot tell if a dog is well worked because of the amount of muscle on it, some dogs are naturally prone to looking well muscled with adequate walks alone. And again, because a dog is well muscled does not automatically mean it is in outstanding condition. Look at human body builders for example, loads of muscle but i bet very few of them could run for a bus without running out of breath ;)

This bitch was about 13mths in this photo, this was the end of August, therefore she did not even have a season work under her belt, just bits and pieces here and there to get her trained/ready yet she looks fit and fit to burst with muscle...all through nothing more than genetics and exercise :yes:

Had this bitch lived, i would guarantee she would have looked a much different dog after a seasons work, probably less muscular, but more hard and lean.

Photo had not uploaded for some reason :o

post-57301-0-66272400-1309521923_thumb.jpg