most of the gear at scones way over my price range simple as ,if your interested in the lets say working class mans sport of ferrets ,terriers ,lurchers :whistling: dont go to scone ...maybe its time for a rival show with trade invited with the right gear .would it be worth the campsie,neilston,kelvin getting together for a 1 off bigger show just for a trial run and say fk them do it on the same weekend :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most of the gear at scones way over my price range simple as ,if your interested in the lets say working class mans sport of ferrets ,terriers ,lurchers dont go to scone ...maybe its time for a riva

two nice dogs

whats Linda from sweden, like on the shovel

most of the gear at scones way over my price range simple as ,if your interested in the lets say working class mans sport of ferrets ,terriers ,lurchers :whistling: dont go to scone ...maybe its time for a rival show with trade invited with the right gear .would it be worth the campsie,neilston,kelvin getting together for a 1 off bigger show just for a trial run and say fk them do it on the same weekend :thumbs:

No point in that mate. I dont go to Scone to buy any clothes or gear, maybe if i see something but i go because i know i'll meet up with a few faces i know and obviously down copius amounts of alcohol.... :yes: Putting it on the same day wouldn't be a good idea..... :no:

This alternative to Scone who would Bankroll it Hire the venue Pay the insurance do the logistics hire toilets get the safety certificates apply for the various licences book the attractions pay for the Police presence etc your cheaper paying your £15 go to the SACS stand SGA/SCA/Basc stands and complain to them as members they will pass on your comments its always better to try and change from within rather than stand outside and complain.

You seem to have forgotten my question ,we where told get twelve members off a site to join S.A.C.S and its £22 no £30 ??. Maybe need to pm fox gun see hes got a other offer .

You seem to have forgotten my question ,we where told get twelve members off a site to join S.A.C.S and its £22 no £30 ??. Maybe need to pm fox gun see hes got a other offer .

Have'nt had anything to do with Sacs for a couple of years now!! but there did used to be a discounted membership for members of this forum, has the offer been done away with without telling anyone? I get my shooting and fieldsports insurance from here now:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/119753-cheaper-insurance-for-everyone-at-l1995/

All the best

Tom

'Foxgun Tom' timestamp='1309475603' post='2132505']

The one' timestamp='1309447799' post='2131789']

Have'nt had anything to do with Sacs for a couple of years now!! but there did used to be a discounted membership for members of this forum, has the offer been done away with without telling anyone? I get my shooting and fieldsports insurance from here now:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/119753-cheaper-insurance-for-everyone-at-l1995/

All the best

Tom

aye i asked about the discount we used to get when it jumped up from twenty quid to thirty but the guy didn't seem to know and never got back to me blink.gif

'Rake aboot' timestamp='1309513817' post='2132723']

See yeh`s there if yer gaun

Lab!! sent a PM mate :thumbs:

They putting a bus on for all the wegies ??whistling.gif