Heartbroken

Eat his rabbits,, simple !! hahahaha :laugh::laugh:

In all honesty,, theres not much to be done,, If a ferret escapes,, we hve to put our hands up and say it`s our fault,,

People that don`t know ferrets will all react differently ,,and if it`s got it`s eye one someones pet bunny,, well!!

Nightmare,, but !! shit happens!

ATB

• Like 1

Good friends of mine went out to check their kids pet rabbit one morning and were met by a sleepy hob ferret stretching himself awake in their rabbit hutch! :icon_eek: It casually strolled across the floor of the hutch, took a drink from the water bottle bottle, reversed up into the corner for a shit, then went back into the sleeping area and curled up next to a very dead, half chewed pet rabbit and went back to sleep! :laugh: She phoned me up and told me to count my ferrets... Luckily it wasn't one of mine! :D

havnt laughed so much in ages.

Sorry to hear about your moron neighbours, I can not understand people who act in this manner, I know this is no consolation but I have a litter of kitts here ready in 2 wks, polecat and whites and if you want you can have 1 or some no charge. These are a very small top class working strain but also extremly handleable, based nr. Andover, Hampshire.

While I sympathise with the loss of a ferret, I can almost see the reasoning behind it being killed. People who know ferrets would probably try their best to capture it and find it's owner, but if I didn't know about them and saw one trying to get into a rabbit hutch in my garden... gunsmilie.gif

Good friends of mine went out to check their kids pet rabbit one morning and were met by a sleepy hob ferret stretching himself awake in their rabbit hutch! :icon_eek: It casually strolled across the floor of the hutch, took a drink from the water bottle bottle, reversed up into the corner for a shit, then went back into the sleeping area and curled up next to a very dead, half chewed pet rabbit and went back to sleep! :laugh: She phoned me up and told me to count my ferrets... Luckily it wasn't one of mine! :D

pmsl :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Just got back from my holiday; my parents were looking after my ferrets to find out my beautiful ferret Oscar escaped from his cage and someone killed him for being in there garden where they have rabbits. Was so upset and heartbroken just wanted to share with people who have had the same happen to them. In memoriam to all our little guys out there who are no longer with us.

How did the neighbour kill it?

I know this is no consolation but I have a litter of kitts here ready in 2 wks, polecat and whites and if you want you can have 1 or some no charge. These are a very small top class working strain but also extremly handleable, based nr. Andover, Hampshire.

nice offer pal :thumbs: .Chris

Thanks 'allenyeates' for the kind offer. PM sent. Would love one of your kits my Gill is looking rather sad by herself.

And 'tote' I didn't see my Oscar before my family buried him and don't really like to think about it, but I think they killed him with a shovel :( and at least the family admitted it and haven't left me wondering if he will ever come back.

Just got back from my holiday; my parents were looking after my ferrets to find out my beautiful ferret Oscar escaped from his cage and someone killed him for being in there garden where they have rabbits. Was so upset and heartbroken just wanted to share with people who have had the same happen to them. In memoriam to all our little guys out there who are no longer with us.

time to put there window in then :whistling:

Edited by Elmer Fudd 2011

I know this is no consolation but I have a litter of kitts here ready in 2 wks, polecat and whites and if you want you can have 1 or some no charge. These are a very small top class working strain but also extremly handleable, based nr. Andover, Hampshire.

nice offer pal :thumbs: .Chris

thats a well nice offer