Question for everyone

Got a beddy whippet pup only seven weeks old so be next season for her but will be running the same ground as my whippet ran which is a mixture of small fields hedgerows, fells lamp and ferreting and some air rifle work to cheers paul

East yorks mate the land of prairie sized fields and flinty ground really used to test the hare dogs feet. Nowadays just rabbits, tree rats ,winged game,dogs nowadays are saluki whippet, collie grey beddy grey still love the game. :thumbs:

Edited by keepitcovert

I have 20 dogs.......collie x's,bull x's,beddy x's,saluki x's,deerhound x's and a ped whippet.Obviously I keep the whippet for the big stuff.

I do all quarry.........on all ground,car parks an all.

I live in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

:thumbs:

This don't have much to do with this post but the other week I was walking my dog down the path and a the plods were driving behind me really slowly watching me for about ten minutes and even when I turnned into my mates garden to see if he was in they stopped outside the house and watched when I went into his house they just left

can't even walk ya dogs without the plod watching it's stupid.

F**k me mate that sounds shit dont no how you could enjoy a nights lamping with people watching you etc over here in Northern Ireland police dont give a f**k.

This don't have much to do with this post but the other week I was walking my dog down the path and a the plods were driving behind me really slowly watching me for about ten minutes and even when I turnned into my mates garden to see if he was in they stopped outside the house and watched when I went into his house they just left

can't even walk ya dogs without the plod watching it's

stupid.

F**k me mate that sounds shit dont no how you could enjoy a nights lamping with people watching you etc over here in Northern Ireland police dont give a f**k.

Yeah mate it's as if I got to sneak around like a ninja all the time

police see my lurcher and instantly focus on me can't go anywere without the plod giving me looks

Atb mate