Deleted due to lack of interest

Guest busterdog

Didn't say it was right JR yipp and i know it's an unfair reflection, i also know theres lots of lads that shouldn't be doing the job, on the flip side theres plenty of good lads.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The lads who are out with there mates a few times a week on the whole defiantly have better dogs than hunt terrier lads, there prepared to Poach travel miles take days off work all to work there dogs!

TBH mate I'd rather give 2 or 3 terriers plenty of work rather than very little work to 7 terriers. Different people have different standards, mine won't be as high as some of the lads on here but if

Posted Images

Out of plenty of experiance hunt terriers will dwell in empty earths, they need to be worked or bought on as normal IE checking empty earths, some dogs are just more excitable than others and are more prone to it. For the people outside looking in wondering what the hell we're talking about, most hunt terriers only get let out of the terrier box when hounds mark to ground, this makes the terrier over excitable and convinces them theres always something to ground. I always bring on my youngsters as normal ie checking tons of empty places and walking from earth to earth, i also throw plenty of days in with the older dogs just to keep them in check and never never give it the big pointy finger and hiss the dogs on, when i see terriermen do this it boils my piss.

this is what happened here mate,my mistake never again i dont digcharlie just the big foxes.when got him back he was after digging forty fox.all sure things but he just stopped couldnt understand it.he didnt take much punishment on either.every time dug just the one hole such is life.plenty of other stuff on here done the same and was sold on very near to home on this thread too.
Guest dee mac

I didn't direct it any one mate, it was just a genralisation and a bad one at that.

i thought it was spot on mate.lot of shit on this site.

there def is plenty of shit talked on this place thts for sure .

Hunt terriers for mounted packs are worked in a diferent way

to a couple of lads out for a bit of sport

But i wouldnt blame THE HUNT on a dog jacking .....

ok explain yourself then,examples of the hunt terrierman and 2 lads out for a walk.

Ok so ,hunt runs fox to ground ,the job of the TERRIER MAN

and the hunt staff is to get to the fox or bolt asap.

There JOB to provide SPORT for the paying mounted pack

Lads out for some sport mostly want to test there dogs

see how he gets on ,spend a bit time maby on a young dog etc..

but a dog can jack with either .....

ok explain yourself then,examples of the hunt terrierman and 2 lads out for a walk.

huntterrier men pre ban of couse were employed to stop, and bolt charlie , not to kill the fox in the earth

yes it happend thats why a hunt terrier that bolted or bayed till dug to was is of such value to a hunt

terrier man ,terriers that only worked chalie and wont go to anything else people on here use the phrase jackers :hmm: worth its wight in gold to a hunt terrier man :hmm: work the two lads out for a dig for youself :thumbs: ,

Ok so ,hunt runs fox to ground ,the job of the TERRIER MAN

and the hunt staff is to get to the fox or bolt asap.

There JOB to provide SPORT for the paying mounted pack

Lads out for some sport mostly want to test there dogs

see how he gets on ,spend a bit time maby on a young dog etc..

but a dog can jack with either .....

do you not know or are you waiting to rip into the lads that do respond ?