problem with cats shitting in your garden

get a sponge break it into fair sized chunks.bind it up with cotton thread and then coat it in cat food.leave them scattered in your garden.acid in the guts rot the thread.hey presto sponge returns to normal size

• Like 1

My mate had a cat that would climb in his window during the day and shit. Because he kept large snakes he had to keep the window open or his house would get really hot and he had a young pup at the time. He knew the shit wasn't the dog as it was crated while he was out. One day he "forgot" to shut one of the snakes vivariums properly and came to a fat snake and no more cat shit.

I get loads of cat shit in my front garden. Not really a garden its a double parking space with a 3ft wide strip of garden on the side and a 3ft wide strip between the door and the parking space. I have almost given up trying to stop them but my latest plan is to plant the front out with spikey stuff. Failing that its going to be concrete and pot plants.

• Like 1

The RSPCA confirmed that one of its inspectors attended after the incident on June 25 and issued a verbal warning to the owner of the snake about 'appropriate housing and care requirements'.

wtf is a verbal warning off a charity?

if it doesnt mean anything yet it will do soon.

Theses c**ts are slowly but surely gaining in power.

The RSPCA confirmed that one of its inspectors attended after the incident on June 25 and issued a verbal warning to the owner of the snake about 'appropriate housing and care requirements'.

wtf is a verbal warning off a charity?

if it doesnt mean anything yet it will do soon.

Theses c**ts are slowly but surely gaining in power.

funny its normally the rspca getting the verbal :whistling:

I suppose it was time for the fortnightly 'cat thread' :wallbash:

Usually, within the first of the inevitable 5-10 pages someone will suggest anti-freeze, I see we've already had the 'let the dogs at 'em comment :no:

you dont have to post on the topic sweetheart. :kiss:

• Like 1

I suppose it was time for the fortnightly 'cat thread' :wallbash:

Usually, within the first of the inevitable 5-10 pages someone will suggest anti-freeze, I see we've already had the 'let the dogs at 'em comment :no:

Do you do anything else on here apart from pissing & moaning? :hmm:

• Like 1

Yes....

Only a few minutes ago I pm'd the full contact details for your friend fishfish to yet another person who is complaining about non-delivery/dispatch of a catapult order.

Yes....

Only a few minutes ago I pm'd the full contact details for your friend fishfish to yet another person who is complaining about non-delivery/dispatch of a catapult order.

:laugh: He's not my friend, I just carry his advert for him. Not sure why you brought that into a thread that's got f**k all to do with him through, it's getting laughable now. :yes:

What's your pathetic 'lets get fishfish' crusade really about? The way you're going about the forum with it is making you look like a pathetic, bitter ex lover! Did he sexually reject you or something? whistling.gif