Squirrel hunting?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my drey poker comes in the way of a berretta 3" semi auto.. should see them fly when i poke the feckers with that!

I'd shoot them. Wouldn't let my dogs near them not sure how true it is but heard of dogs dying from squirrel bites

did you climb up it quick?

I'd shoot them. Wouldn't let my dogs near them not sure how true it is but heard of dogs dying from squirrel bites

my lurcher's have been bitten loads by them and never had any probs

Probably an old poachers tale then that I'd heard still prefer shooting them though

my lurcher's have been bitten loads by them and never had any probs

I heard that, but my staff's never had any problems. :thumbs:

What's the best technique for hunting squirrels with terriers or is it just a case of mooching about for them. Cheers

The best technique is one that nobody knows about coz its illegal to hunt squirrels with dogs . Except for flushing . :whistling::thumbs:

One other thing to remember make sure the decker is definitely dead before picking it up had one that I'd only stunned. Luckily had a thick glove on fright the shite outta me when it latched on too me hand fortunately tree was close at hand.

:laugh: did you climb up it quick? :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1