dont trust this man

Im not usually a person to slag any one off but? a short while ago i had a irish staff of my sons living with me because it couldnt go to his new flat with him, he stayed for a few weeks and then my son decided to give him to a good home, so i advertised him on hear because i thought it would intrest a better kind of person as there is some nice guys on hear from my experience, so i was contacted by a guy called IAN and his forum name is GWILL09, i did say i wouldnt put his name on the forum but he did take the p--s, any way this guy said if you bring him up for me to bury bearing in mind i live in warrington a fare few miles away i will give you £20 for diesel so i said ok mate no problem because im a nice guy and i dont mind doing a favor to some one thats going to take this dog off my hands for NOTHING and look after him, so off i went to bury, when i got there he said his wife had gone to work with his bank card so he would send me the money on the next day, so i thought yes that old chestnut.....but ok i gave him the chance to prove me wrong, i went home and waited a week and guess what no money, but its not the money because i didnt want anything for him it was the way he took me for a idiot, i phoned him and he wasnt answering his phone for days, then after a couple of weeks he finally answered his phone and said HAVE YOU NOT RECIEVED IT MUST HAVE GOT LOST IN THE POST AND THE POST CODE WAS WRONG so i gave it to him again and he said i will send it tomorrow again and notify the post office, so im still waiting and its now nearly 6 weeks so he really dont want to pay me the money i very kindly used to take a really nice dog to him for nothing? WHAT A REAL GENT, i remember him saying i will send it because i dont want my name slandered all over the forum and i wasnt going to because it was only £20 but i then thought why should i let him take the p--s out of me like that. so there you go what do you lot think of him or people like that, his name again GWILL09 real name IAN. thanks for reading just dont trust him because he cant be, regards MAL

theres a lesson to be learned here never give an animal for free unless its to someone you know and trust a lot will see a freebie as a worthless thing and take the piss i would have drove home when he come out with the excuse about the wifes card what sort of man has not got £20 in his pocket to pay someone their fuel money :thumbdown:

Maybe if he looks after the dog well and gives it a forever home you should look at this as a result, its a shit trick to pull though. I get asked to rehome staffords every bloody week :doh: , some have the audacity to ask for money.

In this case it sounds like youve handed a dog to Joe Bloggs with little knowledge of whats to become of it and if thats the case youve no right moaning about a score FFS.

ATB D

you trusted a random stranger on an internet forum? i go through their posts with a fine tooth-comb just to weigh them up before i even have a serious conversation with them, i may be a bit of a lunatic but i wouldnt let anyone have an dog of mine without talking to a couple of lads to get their opinion on them.

When the lad couldnt fund the squirt, alarm bells were ringing.

Yet you let the dog go?? hows he gonna feed it at least?? like i said, you payed the dog no respect IMO and were treated with the same amount back in return.

Karma, YIS D

Yet you let the dog go?? hows he gonna feed it at least?? like i said, you payed the dog no respect IMO and were treated with the same amount back in return.

Karma, YIS D

i have every right to moan about a score as you put it, because he took the piss, hes lucky im just moaning and the reason i have reposted if you look at the old post LAST WEEK i never put his name on because i didnt like but then i thought f--k him why shouldnt i, like i said im not really bothered about £20 at all just that he took the piss i dont like that when i was doing him a favor

Karma, YIS D

i have every right to moan about a score as you put it, because he took the piss, hes lucky im just moaning and the reason i have reposted if you look at the old post LAST WEEK i never put his name on because i didnt like but then i thought f--k him why shouldnt i, like i said im not really bothered about £20 at all just that he took the piss i dont like that when i was doing him a favor

i put his name on the last post, so job was done, everybody knew.........

A bad sign, hasn't got £20 to give you for fuel, what life is the dog going to have, whos to say he hasn't just kicked the dog out on the street, another unwanted stray, as the old saying goes, a dogs for life not just for christmas, When my vizsla had pups, I kept them for 6mths prior to letting them go & each buyer was fully vetted before the pups went to there new homes, to which were all good homes & new keepers.

I think you both have alot to learn about dogs !

• 2 weeks later...