Ferrets For Sale.

Stubby or any other MOD out there??????

So i was just thinking. . . . . there seems to be quite a lot of 'ferrets for sale' posts at the moment, to be fair it's kind of dull.

So can we either have them all deleted / moved to the 'For Sale' section.

Or can we have the pinned thread back where folk can stick all their ads.

Or this might as well be re-named 'Ferret Peddling' section.

Cheers.

So i was just thinking. . . . . there seems to be quite a lot of 'ferrets for sale' posts at the moment, to be fair it's kind of dull.

Cheers.

if you were a mod you could do it.

Not my thing mate, but it would be handy to have the pined thread back at the top where all the ferret for sale / free adds could go, cos over the next couple of months there will be stacks of them :thumbs:

Not my thing mate, but it would be handy to have the pined thread back at the top where all the ferret for sale / free adds could go, cos over the next couple of months there will be stacks of them :thumbs:

Weres stubby

Weres stubby

Was going too say that myself, He normal does a pinned section thing every year........

• Like 1

It got removed last time as numpteys were stll posting in the ferrets and ferreting section instead of the ferrets for sale section so in the end it was removed , yes ideation why don't you become a mod aperntley you get 50 yellow or pink purse nets what Evers your preferance I'd say your a pink kinda guy , ; ) a deben mk4 not even in the shops yet with 4 leather collars pink optional , some micro fluffy wuffy black eyed shites with show winning rossetes and a five gen none working pedigree , and the option of iether a mental bullx that looks odd but will do any game pre ban including sheep and cattle or if that's not your thing two 50 yrd quick set purse net type long nets not even in the shops yet , do why not go for it oh and nearlly forgot roll on bloody September for feck feckedy feck feck feck

• Like 1

It got removed last time as numpteys were stll posting in the ferrets and ferreting section instead of the ferrets for sale section so in the end it was removed , yes ideation why don't you become a mod aperntley you get 50 yellow or pink purse nets what Evers your preferance I'd say your a pink kinda guy , ; ) a deben mk4 not even in the shops yet with 4 leather collars pink optional , some micro fluffy wuffy black eyed shites with show winning rossetes and a five gen none working pedigree , and the option of iether a mental bullx that looks odd but will do any game pre ban including sheep and cattle or if that's not your thing two 50 yrd quick set purse net type long nets not even in the shops yet , do why not go for it oh and nearlly forgot roll on bloody September for feck feckedy feck feck feck

Jamie, that was class mate :thumbs:

I'll take the pink nets.

next couple months lol been like that since april :laugh:

Cheers.

fair point...

Seems to be a lot of new members joining just to sell ferrets and putting there post in the ferret section that because you have to be a donator to sell stuff in the proper section ??.

Seems to be a lot of new members joining just to sell ferrets and putting there post in the ferret section that because you have to be a donator to sell stuff in the proper section ??.

:yes:

Seen a few new members selling kits, infact some have been selling kits in their first post.:thumbdown:

The other way round it is posting ,Ive just had a litter of eu poley's cross angora's make great workers :laugh: :laugh: thats happening as well

Stubby must be on holiday ?:laugh: