Yes 'We are' (We is Me my Daughter my Shooting Buddy and his Wife)

Saturday & Sunday as one day is not enough.

I sent off the camping and ticket form 2 weeks ago and have yet to get any response?

Anybody else in the similar frame.

(Blenheim is a great venue is it not?).

Andy F

I've been going to the CLA since the early 70's and the entrance fee this year is a joke,they are taking the p*ss,not only do they charge the stallholder's extortionate fees to sell their ware's but then charge us suckers top money to attend,it is now just a money machine for the rich,wirralman

I've been going to the CLA since the early 70's and the entrance fee this year is a joke,they are taking the p*ss,not only do they charge the stallholder's extortionate fees to sell their ware's but then charge us suckers top money to attend,it is now just a money machine for the rich,wirralman

Are you not going then wirral countryman ?

Daft int it I could only go on the friday it would take at least 3hours to get there without the queue then to get charged £29 to get 1 adult in :blink: most of the companies I deal with refuse to go because of the cost think I'll pass this time :thumbs:

im goin with a few lads, we'll be goin to the show for two days as friends of ours said ya wouldnt cover it in one day!

were also stayin in a hotel for the weekend so it should be good crack :drink:

dose anyone know what the stalls are like? much dog gear there? and are they reasonable with prices?

cheers ;)

Spanj,I will not be going this year,most year's I get 2 free 3 day passes,I get these for all the major show's (midland,etc) and those times I don't use them I pass them on to a few lads round here who enjoy the facilities provided in the press centre,its the getting in and out of some of the venues that puts me off now,I never miss the midland or the welsh gamefairs as I meet a lot of old friends from other area's at them,I have been lucky enough to have seen the inside of most of our great estates or country houses as the cla used to be at a different venue each year,even though I personally do not usually pay to get in I feel joe public is being screwed for every penny to get in,my mate took his family to the cla the other year,never got in till 3-o-clock in the afternoon and still payed the best part of a hundred quid,thats without buying an ice cream or burger,etc for the kids,this gamefair used to be about the countryside and nothing else its now like a market selling cheap rubbish you can find in any town centre,we need to get back to old fashioned country value's and keep it about the countryside and then we may get some sort of repeal of the hunting act.Billy martin,in answer to your question,yes there are more stands than any other gamefair,for shooter's or fishermen there are their 2 rows just for them,then there are hundreds of other's selling anything you care to mention,2 days will just about see you right if you want to see it all,wirralman

Im sure you won't be missed if you carn't afford to go then stay at home nobodys going to miss you, tossers like you won't be missed thats for sure must be a tight git if you carn't afford an ice cream!!

KN*BHEAD,that reply must of taken some thinking up,not short of money just don't like queue's of traffic that don't move,poor venue's with poor access,sounds like you could be the brains behind the traffic centre,I enjoy meeting decent people at good country gamefairs not southern fools like yourself with no knowledge of the countryside or what good shows are about,wirralman