what a bunch of w######s

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe they think what a few others off here think about the airgun section ........ sometimes it can come across as...uuummmm .. how do i put this ?/???......     creepy ... cringeworthy ... clicky

Don't think we are that clicky Chimp   We welcome all and encourage all, we get along with 99% of everyone who posts here what ever section they belong to as long as they don't come causing trouble

Damn, the gaff's been blow, lads   I always knew that our shooting meets etc. would eventually be seen as the rampant botty fun fests that they really are. I hang my head with shame....   I shal

I agree comes across as if a certain few are up each outhers arses I like the air gun section and all ways have but lately theres a hell ofa lot of arse kissing.

We've been accused of that before buddy :yes:

But gotta admit it's far better than what I've seen going on in here since I returned just lately in the AG section, it was getting a bit anarchic for my liking.

Afterall we are supposed to be the Boy Scouts of THL and Ideation who gave us that title knows just how proud of it we are :notworthy:

Tony

Edited by Phantom

Damn, the gaff's been blow, lads :blink:

I always knew that our shooting meets etc. would eventually be seen as the rampant botty fun fests that they really are. I hang my head with shame.... :no:

I shall hang my gimp mask up for good now, bin the KY and the extra heavy duty condoms, burn all my 'special' toys and become a new man. The stigma's stuck with us for good now, I'm affraid :doh:

Cheers........ :laugh: :kiss:

• Like 1

So their a bunch of wankers for pointing out obvious , questionable things in your video . Im a member there , as are a lot of others . You cant post the same videos one different sites ( copy and paste to several forums seems to be the done thing ) and expect a round of applause from everyone . I have to agree with whats been said , and as you youtube gives the impression of professional pest control , its not really the best to be honest . You`re obviously upset that you`ve been criticised and have responded by comming here and starting this :thumbdown: Seems the `glory hunters ` are happy when everyone`s patting them on the back , but not so when their questioned .Can you honestly say if someone came on here with only 6 posts and posted that , you would be ok with them kicking off like you have , and starting a thread to slag off another site ??

PPS , to be fair ,Cranfield ( a Moderator on there ) has stuck up for you a little .

Edited by Buster321c
  • Like 1

So their a bunch of wankers for pointing out obvious , questionable things in your video . Im a member there , as are a lot of others . You cant post the same videos one different sites ( copy and paste to several forums seems to be the done thing ) and expect a round of applause from everyone . I have to agree with whats been said , and as you youtube gives the impression of professional pest control , its not really the best to be honest . You`re obviously upset that you`ve been criticised and have responded by comming here and starting this :thumbdown: Seems the `glory hunters ` are happy when everyone`s patting them on the back , but not so when their questioned .Can you honestly say if someone came on here with only 6 posts and posted that , you would be ok with them kicking off like you have , and starting a thread to slag off another site ??

PPS , to be fair ,Cranfield ( a Moderator on there ) has stuck up for you a little .

all fair points [bANNED TEXT] and i welcome all critical points made about my videos,but come on that place was takin the piss,they had just opened up like a holes.....half of them had not even read the post right the way through so made asumptions,yes one or two birds may have needed a second shot?? and? show me one person who has never had to do that and il show u a bullshitter.it happens,but come on dumb remarks cos i shot through a fence??? can anyone tell me what is wrong with that? or am i completely a f****d up air rifle hunter with no skills and no idea??? and as to slaggin of the site dam right it as come back for the coment made about this site for no reason at all so why make out ive come over here gobin of when some one there started it by saying that as i was a member here that explanes it all??? seems only the points relevent gets picked up on. well im not goin to lose anysleep over that place,infact im gonna get ready to go out shooting...cheers pmsl ;)

Right , im not `Makin out ` anything , just saying what i saw / read .

But , can you honestly say , hand on heart , that if someone with 6 posts came on here and posted that video , they would`nt get the same treatment ??

I think not Ryan , and you know it .

ive never seen anyone get the pile on as i saw from that site? so no i dont think so mate......so u say you only responing to what u read,so the guy who jumped in slating this site just slipped by? right i ant gonna bother with this ramblin on ive had my say,lol :boogie:

phantom your the worst of the lot lol,you take it far to seriously,and im sure ye the sort of guy who looks at yeself in the mirror and tells yerself "im the man".....1st rule aboot airgun section,dont talk aboot the airgun section...2nd rule of the airgun section...anybody trys to argue a point call in the troops and hit that report button as fast as ye pull the trigger on your PELLET gun hahahahahhahaha

• Like 1

ive never seen anyone get the pile on as i saw from that site? so no i dont think so mate......so u say you only responing to what u read,so the guy who jumped in slating this site just slipped by? right i ant gonna bother with this ramblin on ive had my say,lol :boogie:

So one guy says that.....

i read about 5 positive comments that you seem to have missed .......

To be honest i really dont care but you want everyone to say ` ye bunch of wankers ` like you wanted them to say , ` ye great shooting ` . This is just another `spit the dummy` thread .......

Don't think we are that clicky Chimp :hmm:

We welcome all and encourage all, we get along with 99% of everyone who posts here what ever section they belong to as long as they don't come causing trouble, you should know that by now as you are a fairly regular visitor yes?

People that do try to cause the trouble do tend to get ganged up on so we can get rid of them or put them in their place.

If people don't like what we do then heyho thats their opinion, I get no satisfaction from watching a fox hunt with dogs or from the Jap's Whaling but thats my opinion, I get no satisfaction from watching a dog run a bunny down, I've watched the vids but I dont gripe about it. I have been offered the chance to go participate and one day I shall, but I'll not bitch about it if I don't like what I will see.

But like I've said come on peeps lets NOT get into an inter board war :nono:

Tony

dont you think its all a bit weird grown men sending other men birthday video messages on a open forum ?

dont you think posting a pic of each rabbit shot and then putting a pic of the total haul a bit pointless? i have only seen it here ?

i dont post that often as i like talking about tuned stuff and bigger game but it is a no no here and like you said 'you tend to gang up on people to get rid of them ' lol

it's like watching grown men acting like 7 year olds playing soldiers sometimes ( hence cringeworthy )

• Like 1

I agree with Chimp , its getting a bit much . I do my fair share , more than most , less than some , but the write up thing , it dont work for me . ANd the birthday thing , ye that WAS sad ....

Edited by Buster321c

I guess it can get a bit back-slappy on here sometimes, but so what? No harm's being done and if some of the lads enjoy that kind of thing then fair play to them, it doesn't really do it for me either but each to their own :thumbs:

• Like 1