what a bunch of w######s

I guess it can get a bit back-slappy on here sometimes, but so what? No harm's being done and if some of the lads enjoy that kind of thing then fair play to them, it doesn't really do it for me either but each to their own :thumbs:

your right no harm done and mine is only my opinion but looking in it just looks strange to me

' have a slut point on me big buddy' lol :gunsmilie:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe they think what a few others off here think about the airgun section ........ sometimes it can come across as...uuummmm .. how do i put this ?/???......     creepy ... cringeworthy ... clicky

Don't think we are that clicky Chimp   We welcome all and encourage all, we get along with 99% of everyone who posts here what ever section they belong to as long as they don't come causing trouble

Damn, the gaff's been blow, lads   I always knew that our shooting meets etc. would eventually be seen as the rampant botty fun fests that they really are. I hang my head with shame....   I shal

phantom your the worst of the lot lol,you take it far to seriously,and im sure ye the sort of guy who looks at yeself in the mirror and tells yerself "im the man".....1st rule aboot airgun section,dont talk aboot the airgun section...2nd rule of the airgun section...anybody trys to argue a point call in the troops and hit that report button as fast as ye pull the trigger on your PELLET gun hahahahahhahaha

Perhaps Andy would sell or perhaps give you his nolonger used gimp suit and special toys if you ask him nicely?

May even give you the ass lube foc.

Damn right I take the airgun section seriously, as seriously as most of us take the sport :thumbs:

Hello, I noticed you using your original user name earlier viewing the thread and wondered when you'd pipe up under another user name how many do you need N___?

Perhaps if you learned to use the English Grammer ( a commer is not a full stop buddy!) and spell correctly you wouldn't stand out like a sorethumb using different names.

Right, I'll let you go in peace and continue using your Barret .50cal for your bunny bashing in the back yard :feck:

I guess it can get a bit back-slappy on here sometimes, but so what? No harm's being done and if some of the lads enjoy that kind of thing then fair play to them, it doesn't really do it for me either but each to their own :thumbs:

your right no harm done and mine is only my opinion but looking in it just looks strange to me

' have a slut point on me big buddy' lol :gunsmilie:

:laugh: Cheers!! :D

phantom your the worst of the lot lol,you take it far to seriously,and im sure ye the sort of guy who looks at yeself in the mirror and tells yerself "im the man".....1st rule aboot airgun section,dont talk aboot the airgun section...2nd rule of the airgun section...anybody trys to argue a point call in the troops and hit that report button as fast as ye pull the trigger on your PELLET gun hahahahahhahaha

Perhaps Andy would sell or perhaps give you his nolonger used gimp suit and special toys if you ask him nicely?

Damn right I take the airgun section seriously, as seriously as most of us take the sport :thumbs:

Hello, I noticed you using your original user name earlier viewing the thread and wondered when you'd pipe up under another user name how many do you need N___?

Perhaps if you learned to use the English Grammer ( a commer is not a full stop buddy!) and spell correctly you wouldn't stand out like a sorethumb using different names.

Right, I'll let you go in peace and continue using your Barret .50cal for your bunny bashing in the back yard :feck:

is this the ganging up bit starting lol ?? im sorry but i only have one username on here so you will have to try harder( maybe ask a mod to check ip's and you will see) like i said it was only my opinion and those of a few others ;)

I wouldn't sell it to him, Tony, I'll happily give it to him for free so long as he takes advantage of my free fitting service :kiss: :kiss: :laugh:

Lads lads lads, too much testosterone kicking about :icon_eek: Its simple, if you dont like reading peoples write ups.........dont read them, if the sites to "back slappy" .............dont visit it, if you dont like photos..............dont look at them, No need to bitch now is there........????? Were all into this sport (one way or another) I couldnt care less what people from other sites think, im on this one because i like it :D i like hearing about peoples trips out, and i like looking at photos of different peoples permissions, and i for one will keep on posting my write ups and photos, and if you dont like them, dont read them, SIMPLES :thumbs: aslong as i enjoy what im doing.............Every body else can GET TO FECK :feck: Im not going to start arguing on this thread, i have far more constructive things to do with my time......And so what if one of those things happens to be masterbating furiously......... :blink: Ill have fun :D

Seriously tho, nobody likes critisism, lets not make it personal, the lads who are "piss taking" crack on with what your doing, enjoy it, have fun, let us "Pellet" gun lads do the same :thumbs:

Atb boyos peter

I agree with Chimp , its getting a bit much . I do my fair share , more than most , less than some , but the write up thing , it dont work for me . ANd the birthday thing , ye that WAS sad ....

Come on Craig :kiss: admit it your just miffed cuz we didn't do if for you :11:

Just wanted to be a little different that day. I would have done it for Laura too but as she doesn't log in that often I just called her in Germany and had a nice chat with her :D

As for the write ups, well we are all different :thumbs:

I know you do a lot of shooting and sometimes I wish you would do a write up because it's interesting for some to (including myself) look down your scope and read your thoughts etc.... You would be a great asset to new and young hunters doing the odd write up buddy :kiss: :kiss:

Tony

Okay Chimp,

If your really that miffed we didn't do it for you, Send mre your birthdate and I'll organise one especially for you ok

I'll even let people know how much we love you and how special you are to us all :wub:

I see mr Teddd is looking in again :laugh: wait for the comeback :11:

Tony

I Agree Peter,

I really enjoy reading threads of trips out, and equally so writing them! The airgunning section is very helpful despite people coming on asking the same questions over and over. I can see how people think we are 'back slapping', but hey, better that than cosistent bitching with each other that happens in other sections!

Kind Regards,

Mikey.

Okay Chimp,

If your really that miffed we didn't do it for you, Send mre your birthdate and I'll organise one especially for you ok

I'll even let people know how much we love you and how special you are to us all :wub:

Tony

bit slow wae that one matey.....eats less move more might get ye up to scratch.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I've just noticed that when I page back a screen with Chimp's avatar showing, it freezes for a few seconds and shows one of the best up-skirt pics I've ever seen :icon_eek:

Pure quality, mate!! :laugh:

have another 'slut' point you big bad shooter you :thumbs:

• Like 1

Okay Chimp,

Tony

bit slow wae that one matey.....eats less move more might get ye up to scratch.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

A bit of banter's one thing but there's no need to get personal :thumbdown: