new gun

i bought this bsa super 10 bullbarrel mk3 last week took it out the other day zeroed it in a 25 yards shot 3 rabbits at about 35 yards but what really impresses me was this squirrel i shot at a little over 60 yards out of he window of my landrover when i was driving round one of my permissions i really didnt think it would of been able to be that accurate over that distance :hmm:post-56937-0-67266400-1307905298_thumb.jpg

i bought this bsa super 10 bullbarrel mk3 last week took it out the other day zeroed it in a 25 yards shot 3 rabbits at about 35 yards but what really impresses me was this squirrel i shot at a little over 60 yards out of he window of my landrover when i was driving round one of my permissions i really didnt think it would of been able to be that accurate over that distance :hmm:post-56937-0-67266400-1307905298_thumb.jpg

Hi Buddy.

Very nice rifle, and the grain on the wood is bootifull :thumbs:

Nice shot too on the squirrel.

A heavier pellet worth a look is the Daystate .177H 10.25grn.

ATB.

Bill.

yep its a .177 just trying to find some pellets for it that are around the 20 gr mark any clue ? atb

I may be wrong mate but I dont think you will find a 177 pellet weighing 20 grains!!

Edited by masmiffy

If the rifle is 30 ft / lbs.

You should in theory make 60 yard shots all day long if you do your part pal.

BSA barrels are very accurate and will achieve good accuarcy easily.

Si