brian lenihan is dead

http://www.independe...52-2671843.html

cant say im upset about it either

That's cold.......how exactly as he wronged you then?

as minister for finance he "wronged" the whole country.... well the poorer half of it anyway.

sell your laptop then and donate the money to the poorer half if it bothers you that much.

id only be donating it to myself then you c**t. :thumbdown:

the money i work hard for has already been given to wankers like you to bail you out once.get off your f*****g arse and earn a living instead of f*****g moaning. :wallbash::censored:

i do work for a living.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'd have called him a traitor to the irish people before he died so i wont change my opinion of him now he's dead. i feel sorry for his wife and kids to loose a father but i wont feign sorrow or prete

"have a heart" this man bailed out banks with our money, my great grandkids will still be paying for it. then he helped to draw up a budget that cut special needs teachers,pensions for blind people,cu

sad loss for his family and friends,,,but not as a minister cud think of few more that we could do without

ah for f**k sake men relax, she said the wrong thing on here, and im sure if she could withdraw it she would,,

if any of ye have never made a f**k up before , keep typing,,otherwise give the girl a break would ya,,

the poor mans dead and gone ,politics stirs passion in people and it dont always come out the right way,,

Brian Lenihan worked hard for his country in a difficult situation, while battling for his health,

RIP Brian Lenihan,,

What as a full time arrogant c**t ?

no i do that for free, no need to thank me! your welcome :D

another attention seeking desperate slapper on a hunting website.

she is a hore who uses the net to sell herself lol

mouse and james doyle :no::no::no:

you have no idea how pathetic you sound!

and to come on a hunting forum and say that somebody with a family dying is good.and to call somebody a kunt who they have never met is not pathetic.stubid bitch they call them down our way. :thumbdown:

and to come on a hunting forum and say that somebody with a family dying is good.and to call somebody a kunt who they have never met is not pathetic.stubid bitch they call them down our way. :thumbdown:

i think your twisting peoples words here, you are so busy up on your pedastal judgeing people you cant see the forest for the trees, your passing judgement on someone who in your own words youve never met, insulting them, what exactly do you think you know about irelands politics? brian lenihan was upper middleclass, born into politics, and strangely enough all of the policys he put forward made the rich-richer and the poor-poorer. his family life is irrelivant, people judge you not by what you say but by what you do. she didnt say he deserved cancer, she didnt say he deserved to die at the age of 52. he should have retired from the dail a long time ago.

also; james doyle, your a silly little boy who seems to jump onto every bandwagon you can in order to look like you are fitting in. its childish, grow up.

Edited by mad terrier

you say she would retract it if she could, what about just coming on and admitting she,s made a statement that is bang out of order, i have,nt seen her making any effort at admitting she was wrong to say what she did no matter what your politics are.

i think your twisting peoples words here, you are so busy up on your pedastal judgeing people you cant see the forest for the trees, your passing judgement on someone who in your own words youve never met, insulting them, what exactly do you think you know about irelands politics? brian lenihan was upper middleclass, born into politics, and strangely enough all of the policys he put forward made the rich-richer and the poor-poorer. his family life is irrelivant, people judge you not by what you say but by what you do. she didnt say he deserved cancer, she didnt say he deserved to die at the age of 52. he should have retired from the dail a long time ago.

also; james doyle, your a silly little boy who seems to jump onto every bandwagon you can in order to look like you are fitting in. its childish, grow up.

im not sat up looking down,i just think the remarks she made are pathetic.she is moaning about money but spends hours on a laptop which costs money to run.

it was money out of my pocket which bailed the irish out.call me all the names you want and slag me off,i dont give a f**k and this stupid bitch comes on here and says she is not to bothered about a family man that has died.

rest my case.