SHOOTERS NEEDED

i put a similar post up a few weeks ago and had no response so trying again ... i am based in wiltshire

and have a fair bit of permission that i cant get around to all the time ... i also need shooters to mop up

after paid jobs ... a few bucks in your pocket and a day or nights shooting to boot cant be bad ...

i will obviously vet anybody interested and give you a trial as i dont need any johnny rambo types ... pm

me if your interested ... by the way got a nice rat shooting job tonight if anybody is up for it .....

i put a similar post up a few weeks ago and had no response so trying again ... i am based in wiltshire

and have a fair bit of permission that i cant get around to all the time ... i also need shooters to mop up

after paid jobs ... a few bucks in your pocket and a day or nights shooting to boot cant be bad ...

i will obviously vet anybody interested and give you a trial as i dont need any johnny rambo types ... pm

me if your interested ... by the way got a nice rat shooting job tonight if anybody is up for it .....

Bloody good offer there Socks, fair play to ya for putting it out. Hope you find the right blokes. :good:

Id like to take you up on that offer too buddy but Im un available at the moment, damn, out of the country.

All the best buddy with the permission though.

You wont find better lads than Davy and Chaz to assist you in mopping up any missed vermin mate.

You give them a few days on your permission and you wouldnt even have to shoot yourself buddy as they will do it for you LOL.

Both highly reccommended they are, top lads.

ATB

Si

Id like to take you up on that offer too buddy but Im un available at the moment, damn, out of the country.

All the best buddy with the permission though.

You wont find better lads than Davy and Chaz to assist you in mopping up any missed vermin mate.

You give them a few days on your permission and you wouldnt even have to shoot yourself buddy as they will do it for you LOL.

Both highly reccommended they are, top lads.

ATB

Si

hi si,good to hear from you,your a top man your self buddy. :thumbs:

I'm not so far away, and would be more than willing to come along and help you out with stuff. I'm insured, and have access to rimfire and cf as well as shotgun if there's any call for that. I've shot with Davy, and hopefully he'll vouch for my being a safe shot. I'm up Lambourn way, so can reach most of Wilts within an hour.

good offer [bANNED TEXT] sure thered be plenty do it for free