howling jack x patt

i have a jack x patt had him 3weeks he keeps howling all nite ive tried leaving my tshirt toys but now the neigbours are starting to moan wont belong before a vist from council i have a lurcher he is fab but jack x patt no hes 15months old i think he be good worker really dont want get rid wife wont let him in house can [bANNED TEXT] help plz :thumbdown:

bullet for the wife and dog in the house, kill 2 birds with the 1 stone :whistling: :whistling:

failing that ear plugs for the neighbours

bullet for you ya miserable rodent...... :D

have yer balls dropped yet ?

bullet for the wife and dog in the house, kill 2 birds with the 1 stone :whistling: :whistling:

failing that ear plugs for the neighbours

bullet for you ya miserable rodent...... :D

have yer balls dropped yet ?

has your fanny widened yet... :tongue2:

Get One of those dog cage crate things, put the dog in it. Place the crate under your bedroom window.When the dog howls pour a pot of water out the window over him. only pour the water over the dog while its howling.Dont let the dog know its you throwing the water out the window. Do this a few times and at the right time the dog will stop. You could have the dog in his pen in the crate,get a 2 litre plastic milk carton. hang it over the crate in his pen and get a long lenght of string, fix it to the bottom of the milk carton in a way that when you pull the string it tilts the milk carton and pours water over the dog.The string can be long enough to run from the pen into your house.This way aswell the dog doesnt relate the bad experience to you.The dog will cop on quick enough that when it howls it get water over it.If done right it works.I didnt read it in a book I done it and it works.ATB Ray

I had to lash water over the Lurcher for having a whinge at night for a little while. I'd give him a soaking and tell him to shut up, Now if on the very odd occasion he barks I let a couple of roars out at him and he's golden for the rest of the night.

In fact I don't think I've had to even raise my voice to him for a good few months now.