AFT - :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Do you really think the antis still moniter this site? I mean sit here for a few hours and read some of the shit on here. I can gaurentee that if you went round and raided the yards of most of the folk spouting off about all the 'kills' they have made, you'd find a 13 year old boy called gerald with a pet hamster, tooting on his inhaler and masturbating over Hannahs profile (sorry hannah, first lady that sprang to mind).

• Like 5

Do you really think the antis still moniter this site? I mean sit here for a few hours and read some of the shit on here. I can gaurentee that if you went round and raided the yards of most of the folk spouting off about all the 'kills' they have made, you'd find a 13 year old boy called gerald with a pet hamster, tooting on his inhaler and masturbating over Hannahs profile (sorry hannah, first lady that sprang to mind).

:rofl:

shit i been busted :shok:

Give the young lad a break ffs....what may sound like serious questions to him may sound silly to us folk who have a little bit of experiance..we all had to start somewhere...atb stabba

• Like 2

Give the young lad a break ffs....what may sound like serious questions to him may sound silly to us folk who have a little bit of experiance..we all had to start somewhere...atb stabba

well said mate maybe i misjusted the child tell you what if you need any advice i confidence just you pm me ill gladly help :drinks: Edited by big skull

well said mate maybe i misjusted the child tell you what if you need any advice i confidence just you pm me ill gladly help :drinks:

he,s only a lad but was getting on my nerves sending stupid pm.He now claims to be an expert knows it all has nothing left to learn. :thumbdown::whistling: