5/8 grey 3/8 dh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fine looking pup that mate...........feet look good as most deer x's usually are,only thing I found with a deer x is they can be a little slow maturing though if they're good well worth the wait. :thumbs:

cheers mate yes heard they can be slow maturing but i got plenty time so no worries on that score :thumbs:

Oh he's just adorable . . . . only thing i know about DH crosses is that they love to travel to local game fairs . . . where they can be snogged to death by the photographer. :whistling: :whistling:

:laugh: you do make me laugh but he will know his place by then.........................2nd to me :kiss: :D

i envy you , the excitement of bringing a young pup on. looks a cracker and should be very loyal and make a great all round lurcher, lucky man :big_boss:

must admit mate im really looking forward to this one,thanks for that :thumbs:

@ hannah................his name is trigger,was going to put a thread up asking for names but hey think i managed that one on my own :D

Take your time cos he looks big don't mean he is ready try not to be tempted into running anything to big to soon

no worries mate like i said before iv never been one for getting a dog going to early so got plenty time yet :thumbs: