was talking to the old lady next door tonight about why i put my pup down. she then informed me that when i was at work the farmer was letting sheep into field and then taking them back out before i got home. the pup was watcching through pattio door and barking and going crazey at them. obviously with no one there to stop him or tell him other wise. this had been going on for a few days so when ive went in on sunday about ten and opened the back door he had ran and jumped over the fene and hit one straight away. if only i had knew what had been going on.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What? Are you for real Adam? So the reason your dog killed a lamb was because it had seen some sheep and lambs in a field and had been going crazy.   Why would it go crazy because it seen some she

burn his hay shed down!! are you a arsonist. or just plain stupid? with a comment like that... get a grip !!

adam20 your not related to jpt are you just she posts utter bolloox aswell ....

was talking to the old lady next door tonight about why i put my pup down. she then informed me that when i was at work the farmer was letting sheep into field and then taking them back out before i got home. the pup was watcching through pattio door and barking and going crazey at them. obviously with no one there to stop him or tell him other wise. this had been going on for a few days so when ive went in on sunday about ten and opened the back door he had ran and jumped over the fene and hit one straight away. if only i had knew what had been going on.

burn his hay shed to the ground poor dog been put to sleep through no fault of his own been gettin wound up knowing no one is home.

burn his hay shed to the ground poor dog been put to sleep through no fault of his own been gettin wound up knowing no one is home.

Sounds just like simple bad luck to me. The farmer can move his sheep when and where he wants on his own land.

It ain't the farmer's fault nor the pup's. Shame the pup had to go though due to one mistake.

What? Are you for real Adam? So the reason your dog killed a lamb was because it had seen some sheep and lambs in a field and had been going crazy. :o

Why would it go crazy because it seen some sheep in a field? Especially after you came back on here after it had killed it's first lamb saying you'd walked it through

a field of sheep and lambs, even let it off the lead and it never looked at them.:hmm:

That said there is no reason for a farmer to move stock into a field then take them out the same day then putting them back in again.:no: I'm starting to think you

live in cloud cuckoo land Adam, some of the things you post wouldn't be out of place on Jackanory.:( Stop looking for excuses that don't include yourself.

• Like 3

How is it the farmers fault, is he not allowed to move his stock into his fields.:hmm:

• Like 1

burn his hay shed down!! are you a arsonist. or just plain stupid? with a comment like that... get a grip !! :doh:

• Like 3

ffs adam, you are fecking priceless :doh:

and why is this the farmers fault, i'm glad i don't live near you if this is the shiit you are up to.

ffs adam, you are fecking priceless :doh:

:laugh: ... :thumbs: Correct!!................why oh f*****g why would you bring this thread up again...... :doh:

Why is it you seem to hear the same things repeated the dogs this the dogs that this kind of dog does this or that,or a realy good one is you,v been lucky none of yours have been like it , the only thing problem dogs seem to have in common is owners that don,t have a clue and it always the dog that pays the ultimate price.What a complete TW8T.Dont go getting another until you,v been on a basic dog training course.