f****g GUTTED!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hes a cheek f**ker walking your dog in the woods near you how far are they from your house..??? he must be stupid and he must live near you if hes walking his own dog aswell... :hmm:

you said your gonna find out where he lives and god help him why did you not chin him your self insteed of you dad anybody took my dogs they get the 12 bore in the ass had a couple of guy years ago try and steel my dogs disturbed them in act 12 bore came out no probs after that we p***y ballbags do it your self more fun dont use your da cos it makes you seem week mate glad you got him back thought

My thoughts exactly....someone close knows who he is :hmm:

am going to ask about you never know i might find out were he lives :yes: and god help the b*****d :D

Edited by scottish lurcher

whippet boy what are you gonna do if you find out his address ... draw graffity on his garage door ???? you were face to face with the fella that stole your dog if you were going to do something you should have done it then ............

he got a pastin in the end i now it wasent form me but 1 pastin is as good as another and no this ones pissed me of a bit more maybe i will go all out and write it on his door! i did that shit on the garage for a laff because thay phoned the rcpca i carnt really go round and lamp em for phoning the rcpca can i. but robbing a dog that has pissed me of abit more... ;) and trust me i have a idea or two

1 thing i've learn't over the years of keeping good working dogs, if anyone you don't really know don't praise your dogs up saying they doing this doing that best dog i ever had etc, makes some twats jealous and word gets about on the sence to the wrong ears

I always reply when asked wats the dogs like mate ? i say nothing specail don't work them that much they are more house pets really :D

Glad it turned out good for the return of your dog

Bry