new pup pics bull x 1st cross

my new 9 week old pups bull x hound 1st cross xnena and zeus wat u tink

smart pups bud, look after them, one thing i would say,,its 3 times the work getting two pups, to a decent standard, said it on here before and got attacked for it, I would offload one, and put all your effort onto the other, some lads say hold on to them as some are slow to mature and you should let them run on til over a year old,,, but i think by that then , you've lost valuable learning and trusting time together,

watch them like a hawk for a few weeks and one will apeal to you more than the other, thats what i would do , if your happy enough with taking on the training of both of then , fair play to ya, best of luck with them,,

my new 9 week old pups bull x hound 1st cross xnena and zeus wat u tink

smart pups bud, look after them, one thing i would say,,its 3 times the work getting two pups, to a decent standard, said it on here before and got attacked for it, I would offload one, and put all your effort onto the other, some lads say hold on to them as some are slow to mature and you should let them run on til over a year old,,, but i think by that then , you've lost valuable learning and trusting time together,

watch them like a hawk for a few weeks and one will apeal to you more than the other, thats what i would do , if your happy enough with taking on the training of both of then , fair play to ya, best of luck with them,,

tanx 4 all ur replys ill try get a pic of the father up soon i owed him but had to let em go got very serious wit other dogs mate kept him bred bac 2 his hound cant put pics of her up she is 7 now not very pretty anymore but very serious worker ill try tanx again lads hope pups get der