All rounder

Surely an all rounder was a dog that consitantly killed all quarry day and night nothing more nothing less ....but just because a lurcher did not draw surely would not stop it from being classed as an all rouder as lurchers ...imo opinion a lurcher should be judged on its running and catching abilitys

I once had a dog called Sid and he was a true allrounder.......he was shit at everything! :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

myself pre ban i would class a allrounder a dog that can knock a fox not numbers,pull the odd dear,catch a hare no 3/3 but can catch if one gets up,caple of doing afew rabbits on a night out,and do ab

Surely an all rounder was a dog that consitantly killed all quarry day and night nothing more nothing less ....but just because a lurcher did not draw surely would not stop it from being classed as an all rouder as lurchers ...imo opinion a lurcher should be judged on its running and catching abilitys

I once had a dog called Sid and he was a true allrounder.......he was shit at everything! :D

He was the best dog I saw at wrecking trucks and I havent seen one better at clearing fields :kiss:

Edited by MOO