user names

baw my name is john thomas got no reason to hide it but tbh my user name as been my nickname all my life and at 57 i cant think of more than half a dozen people that call me john as for addresses now you are being silly arnt you .lol.

Lol fair play. Most know my name is Paul thanks to Benny :tongue2: and I reside in the moray area. That's as much as I'm willing to divulge all there are a few would like to know more :kiss:

paul lol dont believe that ,, you couldnt lie straight in bed ..lol never mind give your real name :laugh:

:laugh: you think I wanted to give out my real name? Benny accidentally said it out on poachers rest. I don't care if you dont believe it, infact I hope people don't :tongue2:

well my name IS scott and im from falkirk and i would be pretty easy to find if anyone wanted to,f**k ill even give them my address if they wanted it.would welcome a good confrontation ;)

Do they have to be wearing green n white scot lol

baw my name is john thomas got no reason to hide it but tbh my user name as been my nickname all my life and at 57 i cant think of more than half a dozen people that call me john as for addresses now you are being silly arnt you .lol.

Lol fair play. Most know my name is Paul thanks to Benny :tongue2: and I reside in the moray area. That's as much as I'm willing to divulge all there are a few would like to know more :kiss:

paul lol dont believe that ,, you couldnt lie straight in bed ..lol never mind give your real name :laugh:

:laugh: you think I wanted to give out my real name? Benny accidentally said it out on poachers rest. I don't care if you dont believe it, infact I hope people don't :tongue2:

he told me your name was walter!!! i believe that :laugh:

well my name IS scott and im from falkirk and i would be pretty easy to find if anyone wanted to,f**k ill even give them my address if they wanted it.would welcome a good confrontation ;)

Do they have to be wearing green n white scot lol

my fav type of confrontation :tongue2: lol

Mine is because i go to church

To be like Christ is to be a Christian.

For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. ... He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

John 3:17-18, 36

Edited by christian71

Mine is because i go to church

To be like Christ is to be a Christian.

For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. ... He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

John 3:17-18, 36

EH