user names

does anyone think it would be a good idea if everyone had to give their own name on forums at least it would stop people slagging others off and hiding behind faceless names .theres one gutless wanker on a greyhound forum i belonged to causing shit on every forum he has been on and still carrying on i honestly feel if everyone had to give their real name there would not be half as much shit sprouted on these forums .

does anyone think it would be a good idea if everyone had to give their own name on forums at least it would stop people slagging others off and hiding behind faceless names .theres one gutless wanker on a greyhound forum i belonged to causing shit on every forum he has been on and still carrying on i honestly feel if everyone had to give their real name there would not be half as much shit sprouted on these forums .

Away ya go then.............

If we used our real names the militant antis would have a nice easy list of targets without having to work for it. And even if I used my real name, no one on here knows me anyway so I would still say what I liked anyway.

Good idea, you get the ball rolling then... Add your address too so we can verify it :thumbs:

Good idea, you get the ball rolling then... Add your address too so we can verify it :thumbs:

well we all know your addi the MOON :tongue2:

baw my name is john thomas got no reason to hide it but tbh my user name as been my nickname all my life and at 57 i cant think of more than half a dozen people that call me john as for addresses now you are being silly arnt you .lol.

baw my name is john thomas got no reason to hide it but tbh my user name as been my nickname all my life and at 57 i cant think of more than half a dozen people that call me john as for addresses now you are being silly arnt you .lol.

Lol fair play. Most know my name is Paul thanks to Benny :tongue2: and I reside in the moray area. That's as much as I'm willing to divulge all there are a few would like to know more :kiss:

well we all know your addi the MOON :tongue2:

:laugh: It's hard keeping up with your name pre-op you were Michael, now it's Michel :kiss:

Lol fair play. Most know my name is Paul thanks to Benny :tongue2: and I reside in the moray area. That's as much as I'm willing to divulge all there are a few would like to know more :kiss:

paul lol dont believe that ,, you couldnt lie straight in bed ..lol never mind give your real name :laugh: