• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whilst sitting for about 50 seconds hoping for a bit of a fight from Kilmarnock,i was thinking to myself,thank feck walter is gone after today.he must be rangers answer to JOCK STEIN .Walter Smith ha

well done to rangers and walter(a true gent) but im afraid i think this is it for rangers fans,your pish style of football wont work without walter,mccoist may try but i can see celtic dominating for

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on the

Posted Images

well done to rangers and walter(a true gent) :toast: but im afraid i think this is it for rangers fans,your pish style of football wont work without walter,mccoist may try but i can see celtic dominating for a few years to come,buts thats just my opinion :thumbs:

• Like 2

well done to rangers and walter(a true gent) :toast: but im afraid i think this is it for rangers fans,your pish style of football wont work without walter,mccoist may try but i can see celtic dominating for a few years to come,buts thats just my opinion :thumbs:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: you'll get called bitter craigy, your not allowed to criticise there style of play.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: you'll get called bitter craigy, your not allowed to criticise there style of play.

its no secret is it baw,everyone knows,rangers = shite football,its common knowledge :thumbs:

its no secret is it baw,everyone knows,rangers = shite football,its common knowledge :thumbs:

I know craigy but how do they not see it? :blink: they play counter attacking football but in order to play counter attacking football you need to allow the other team to attack and dictate play. Most teams battle for supremacy but rangers are happy to be dominated and so are the fans :blink: I've lost count the amount of times Celtic have played them off the park only to lose to a sucker punch. Some games under Walter they haven't had a single shot at us. But this was his style and who can argue with his success. I just wouldn't pay to watch it but Celtic fans expect more than just success. Many fans myself included weren't over the moon with MON and his tactics even though they were effective. Same with strachan although he was slightly better. Lennon plays the Celtic way. We have goal scorers in every position, even Wilson has scored goals under Lennon, coincidence? I don't think so.

its a thread about walter.every post has lennons name in it.wish you guys would either say well done or dont comment at all."anti football"come on baw your delving into the realms of bitterness again.wouldnt worry though this thread will get pulled just like the last one.well done "bhoys" :whistling:

I couldn't congratulate rangers or watty any more than I have. As for the anti/defensive/boring football, your not saying everyone is wrong and your right? I'm only responding to others anyhow wondering if McCoist will follow his mentor down this road or play the Celtic way with free flowing attacking football. Might not always get results but is much more pleasing on the eye, which would you want McCoist to do?

Well done Kenny miller, top goal scorer.

anything mcoist does to win games and beat celtic will suit me just fine mate :thumbs:

See this is the debate i have with the anti football way.......when you win it great but when you lose its shocking. Atleast if you give it a go you can look back and say "well atleast we tried"........Killie will be kicking themselves today too!

im only saying what i feel lab,there was no malice in my comment mate.of course i want to see rangers hump celtic everytime they meet and stop them winning the leaugue.but there is an underlying theme from some celtic fans on here that they are so sqeaky clean and rangers are just a shower of unskilled bigots.you suprised we bite back when we get attitudes like that.its a true saying if want to keep hold of your mates stay away from politics and football.just causes a festering resentment.tbh ive mellowed in recent years but reading some posts i can feel the old guard rearing its head again.

I never thought there was any malice i it mate, not 1 bit.........i do however struggle to see why so many rangers fans cant just discuss the game without festering resentment. The girls dad is a bigot, plain and simple a bigot! I'm not allowed to go into his house with any celtic stuff on, joke!!! He cant talk football with me if i mention anything bad about rangers. He once came into my house, yes my house and asked why i had my celtic top on..... :icon_eek: I have whipped his arse at golf countless times and the once he beat me he was running about the green shouting "And rangers beat celtic!!!"......WTF!!!!!!

I cant be bothered talking to people who cant discuss the game without wanting to get into a full blown arguemment, was i pissed off today? Sure i was!! I was hoping hand on heart that a miracle could happen and it f*****g did.....Laffet-me scored a f*****g hat-trick........ :icon_eek:

No hard feelings.........MON THE HOOPS..... :thumbs:

p.s My mate is a carpet fitter and he fitted the girls dad with a carpet a while back.....on the under lay it reads "Henrick Larsson No 1 on every stair"............. :notworthy:

its a thread about walter.every post has lennons name in it.wish you guys would either say well done or dont comment at all."anti football"come on baw your delving into the realms of bitterness again.wouldnt worry though this thread will get pulled just like the last one.well done "bhoys" :whistling:

I couldn't congratulate rangers or watty any more than I have. As for the anti/defensive/boring football, your not saying everyone is wrong and your right? I'm only responding to others anyhow wondering if McCoist will follow his mentor down this road or play the Celtic way with free flowing attacking football. Might not always get results but is much more pleasing on the eye, which would you want McCoist to do?

anything mcoist does to win games and beat celtic will suit me just fine mate :thumbs:

See this is the debate i have with the anti football way.......when you win it great but when you lose its shocking. Atleast if you give it a go you can look back and say "well atleast we tried"........Killie will be kicking themselves today too!

im only saying what i feel lab,there was no malice in my comment mate.of course i want to see rangers hump celtic everytime they meet and stop them winning the leaugue.but there is an underlying theme from some celtic fans on here that they are so sqeaky clean and rangers are just a shower of unskilled bigots.you suprised we bite back when we get attitudes like that.its a true saying if want to keep hold of your mates stay away from politics and football.just causes a festering resentment.tbh ive mellowed in recent years but reading some posts i can feel the old guard rearing its head again.

I never thought there was any malice i it mate, not 1 bit.........i do however struggle to see why so many rangers fans cant just discuss the game without festering resentment. The girls dad is a bigot, plain and simple a bigot! I'm not allowed to go into his house with any celtic stuff on, joke!!! He cant talk football with me if i mention anything bad about rangers. He once came into my house, yes my house and asked why i had my celtic top on..... :icon_eek: I have whipped his arse at golf countless times and the once he beat me he was running about the green shouting "And rangers beat celtic!!!"......WTF!!!!!!

I cant be bothered talking to people who cant discuss the game without wanting to get into a full blown arguemment, was i pissed off today? Sure i was!! I was hoping hand on heart that a miracle could happen and it f*****g did.....Laffet-me scored a f*****g hat-trick........ :icon_eek:

No hard feelings.........MON THE HOOPS..... :thumbs:

p.s My mate is a carpet fitter and he fitted the girls dad with a carpet a while back.....on the under lay it reads "Henrick Larsson No 1 on every stair"............. :notworthy:

aye whatever mate were just full of resentment and everyone of us are just bitter c**ts.must be great being up there on thst moral high ground eh

why would he play the celtic way?????ye aint the only team in europe who play attacking football...look at the most successful managers in the world jose...fergie both play defensive counter attacking football and there success speaks volumes..hopefully ally will do his own thing,bring in a few more players and fingers xed 4 titles in a row....you ladies will get it tight then :yes: :yes: :yes: oh and where has this free flowing attacking football got yeez in recent years :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: maybe lennon should go the rangers way :kiss:

whos scored the most goals in the spl lads rangers so not bad for anti football ah an what big games when its matterd has lennon win none :thumbs:

WELL DONE THE GERS

Who did we beat to get to the final of the Scottish cup? Oh aye, you. Another who believes the media... :whistling:

Are you saying man u and real Madrid play the same as rangers? :blink::icon_eek::blink:

did i say the same??????aww naww but jose is as defensive as they come.....yet hes classed as the special one.....bet the dregs in yer pint class as stale as fook noo :tongue2: :tongue2:

whos scored the most goals in the spl lads rangers so not bad for anti football ah an what big games when its matterd has lennon win none :thumbs:

WELL DONE THE GERS

Who did we beat to get to the final of the Scottish cup? Oh aye, you. Another who believes the media... :whistling:

who lost in the final of the other? oh aye yous lol

Can't win them all ducky. As for the special one, you don't need to tell us Celtic fans anything about his cheating tactics. He might be special to you but he certainly is nothing special to me. If diving, time wasting, fouling, cheating is your thing then fill your boots :boogie: