Disliking bull greyhounds

If there so good why are they always for sale????

A lucher is breed to run game and catch it and most bull xs have that much bull in them they cant do this there only good for things in dead ends just fighting dogs with legs.

Worse thing is if a coursing dog does not make the grade it can always make a good rabbit dog to someone but if a bull cross does not make grade well that dog is in for a sorry life past pillar to post because some :censored: thought he could get an old track greyhound and the bull down the street and make good fox dogs.

Well does not work like this and that is why there is so much shit in the bull cross world.

If breed prop with the right bull and greyhound you can make some top dogs but there is to many breeding shit and to many buying shit so there will always be a market :thumbs:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its because they are jealous!!! its a well known fact that bull crosses add a good 5 inch to your penis whereas a whippet cross would only add 1 inch at the most :laugh:

A bull x can be very attractive on the eye. even an average bred one stands out. I could easily fall for that myself.   But if you are looking for a true working lurcher, its a long term commitment

i dont think that a lot people dislike the dogs i think it's hardman image that SOME bull x owners give off

Posted Images

Seems like owt else, get a tidy one and it's the bollocks, but with popularity comes indiscriminate breeding and the production of pure shite, then you get dogs that can't do f**k all, and people can't figure out why because it's a bull x, and they thought all bull x's could do the job. Then you have the fact that as folk have said, it's the number one running dog of choice for the dick head, for reasons we don't need to go into here. imo.

hows yours doing?? :tongue2:

true tho mate and such a shame these brilliant dogs have fell into the hands of these clowns :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:laugh: She's coming on ok mate :thumbs: Growing.

You know what i mean tho, there are plenty of tidy lads with bull x's and plenty of dicks with other x's, however more then any other x, they seem beloved of those out to 'smash shit up, same with am bulls, staffies, pits, or any 'status dog'. Don't see many hard boy teen age chavs with a beddy, lakey, russel, or any other kind of terrier do you?

different strokes for different blokes bud.to be honest im not into bull blood myself just never took to.its just my personal choice some lads swear by them and iv seen some good ones .once a fella is happy with his dog its the main thing..

A lucher is breed to run game and catch it and most bull xs have that much bull in them they cant do this there only good for things in dead ends just fighting dogs with legs.

Worse thing is if a coursing dog does not make the grade it can always make a good rabbit dog to someone but if a bull cross does not make grade well that dog is in for a sorry life past pillar to post because some :censored: thought he could get an old track greyhound and the bull down the street and make good fox dogs.

Well does not work like this and that is why there is so much shit in the bull cross world.

If breed prop with the right bull and greyhound you can make some top dogs but there is to many breeding shit and to many buying shit so there will always be a market :thumbs:

so your saying that its only bull croses that this hapens with? :blink: load of f*****g shit! and the can only catch stuf in dead ends?? i think you need to get out more mate.

• Like 2

so your saying that its only bull croses that this hapens with? :blink: load of f*****g shit! and the can only catch stuf in dead ends?? i think you need to get out more mate.

Read what l wrote most have so much bull in them that is all there good for dead ends,don't get me wrong you can get good 1/4 breed dogs that have the speed as well but then don't like getting bit you need to get the mix right.

Go look the for sale section in any paper or online and see how many bull xs there is and most off the time its not the dogs fault but the owner.

Have friend as bull cross and its the best l have seen at his job but its breed prop out off good stuff not just any old shit thats my point

its like any x, when bred right they are very good lurcher. The thing with bullxs you can have a dog for any quarry, when bred for that quarry. Some are good for rabbits, foxes,deer,even put a good show on hares. Its how they are bred to % to a running dog :thumbs:

its like any x, when bred right they are very good lurcher. The thing with bullxs you can have a dog for any quarry, when bred for that quarry. Some are good for rabbits, foxes,deer,even put a good show on hares. Its how they are bred to % to a running dog :thumbs:

It has to be the right bull and grey then you have a better chance like every lucher that is why its better getting from worker to worker you have better chance off getting the pup you wanted

It has to be the right bull and grey then you have a better chance like every lucher that is why its better getting from worker to worker you have better chance off getting the pup you wanted

:thumbs:

Three centuries ago, Lord Orford crossed bulldog (very different from todays) into Greyhounds to give them fire, and it certainly did that, along with white chests and toes and the brindle colouring that we see nowadays. More recently, the Whippet had a outcross of Staffie blood for the same reason, and the influence can still be seen in the broad skulls and prominent eyes of many Whippet so the way I see it is that the ones that dont like the Bull x they got one if they like it or not

A bull x can be very attractive on the eye. even an average bred one stands out. I could easily fall for that myself.

But if you are looking for a true working lurcher, its a long term commitment. Never marry a bird that you have only just met. or one that you come across on the internet. Try going on a few dates, even with the less attractive ones. they may surprise you.

As a "virgin" in this lurcher life you need experience. a beautiful "slapper" may excite you right now, but fools rush in where angels fear to tread. You dont have enough experience to be so definitive in your choice of hound right now.

• Like 4
Guest joball

heres a question for all you dogmen bull x fanatics or not. what does crossing bull into a lurcher add that any other breed could not add?

Oh here we go a queation that has been asked a million times on here, come on lets grass each other up who's first role up role up......

heres a question for all you dogmen bull x fanatics or not. what does crossing bull into a lurcher add that any other breed could not add?

Oh here we go a queation that has been asked a million times on here, come on lets grass each other up who's first role up role up......

thats not what i meant mate, what i mean is what cant a bedlington or a wheaton terrier add that a bull cant?