5 years for 91 year old soldier for folling orders 60 years ago

If anyone ever gets the chance to visit Auchwitz I strongly recommend they do, I went last year and it's easily the most shocking thing I've ever seen. No one who goes there would ever have even an ounce of compassion or forgiveness for a former Natzi whether they were following orders or not! It actually made me feel physically sick!

My Mom has been to Auschwitz and she nicked a few broken bits of brick for me, You can still smell the barbecued Jew on them :notworthy: .

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAHAHAHA.........Makes me chuckle when on the one hand you see folks constantly moaning about scum and immigrants then slate a group of folk who actually had the iron will to do something about what t

Aye, we invented the concentration camp.   Half the folk moaning on here about this guy would be at the front of the que if Britain decided to form it's own version of the 'SS' to help us through

Most of the Nazis claimed to be 'following orders'....   Murder is murder. I for one am glad to see Justice done, no matter how long it has taken, or how old the murderer is.   Lets not get into

Posted Images

i always rememeber a story my grandad told me , he used to have POW's working on the farm and was issued solid slugs for his shotgun.

he caught one of the germans chatting up my gran and spaded him and split his head open lol , i asked him if he ever had to use the gun and he said no because 90% of them where quite happy being out of the war but he knew other farmers who had just as a warning to others.

people soon forget that our great 'empire' wasnt exactly straight laced

Guest jt750

No one in any war is strait laced ..simple as ..but to say a man who put to death innocent women in children ( regardless of circumstance) and got away away with it for 70 years should not be punished is wrong FACT !!!!! and IMHO has their personal morals somewhat skewed and thats my last word on the matter

Theres no end of folk who should go on the bonfire, even in this modern day and if you stopped to think about it and if you are one of those who harp on about the problems in modern Britain, and if your have the courage of your convictions, you would strike the match on those people and their families without a second thought.

You cant reason with the elements that you think are f*****g up your country and society, you cant persude them to leave or stop what they are doing......they f**k off or die.

70 years ago, this actually got put into practice......no one will ever know what the results for Germany would have been if there hadnt been war?

Edited by WILF

:laugh:

I lost family in WW2 ..admittedly they were 4 great uncles but i knew all my other great aunts and uncles and i still wonder to this day what they were really like. As for you lot banging on about he's an old man who shouldn't have been tried for something that happened 70 years ago go away and ask yourself this. Your boss gives you 2 choices either lead 20,000 innocent people into that building to die or die yourself ...you take the easy option and do it ..could you live with yourself for 70 years without commiting suicide or dying a drunk ..i know i couldn't. ..sounds like he had no remorse about what he did..

One other thing the posters banging on about what a bunch of cruel c*nts the israeli's are do you not think the holocaust had this impact on them. When israel was made a state and they said something on the lines of "we will never ever be treated and dominated in this way again" they bloody well meant it.

so that gives them the right to have carte blanche and do as they as they like.as i said not only jews sufered during the war.although you would think by listening to thier bullshit propaganda they were the only ones to sacrifice anything.500,000 british lost thier lifes.500,000 americans lost thier lifes.26million germans and around 29million russians.dont here them bleating on about it 70odd year later.war never brings out the good in people only the bad.why stop at the germans?the french,dutch,italians.latvians and a few others were only to glad to have tier own soldiers andpoliceman round up thier jews and ship them east.the jews have been persecuted from year dot.if i were jewish (god forbid) i would be asking myself why aret we trusted and why are we hated?as for your scenario well i would certinly preserve my own life in such a situation.could i live with myself afterwards who knows but id certainly not be shot in the back of the head or worse for not doing it.does that make me a bad person?its in the psyche of human nature to preserve ones own life.

The british the russians and whoever else you care to quote who lost people in the war mainly died fighting ..not rounded up and put to death for who or what they believe in ...no-one knows the numbers who went through the death camps 20 + million has been quoted and if thats ok for you and its indicative of todays society than i'll be happier 6 feet under.

20million hahah where the hell did that come from.f**k there was never that many jews anyway.try around a million and you could be right.i susgest you maybe go do some research before quoting figures.the 6million figure was banded around for decades and now even the jewish lobby will admit it was a million.even then im dubious of that.

oh and the russans did there fair share of rounding up and shooting millions of unarmed civillians.like the 50,000 polish officers they casually shot in the back of the head over a months perioud working all night.thyen burying thier bodies in pits.then they blamed the germans for it.fortunaeltly the germans found the grave and the truth came out.yeltsin released the death orders with stallins signature on it in the 80s.also what about the 20million ukraine farmers who stallin starved to death cause they wouldnt join his collective farms policy.the list goes on and on.

50 thousand polish officers :laugh: the polish army never had more than 200,000 and you reckon 50,000 were officers :laugh: back to the jews though 6million died in the camps a futher 2 millions went missing of wich the jews them selves admited and still bealeave the real figure is more , the murder sqauds of the waffen ss took train loads of polish/russian/serbs etc out in to forests all over central europe when they ran out of bullits put the rest back on the train and carried on to the labour camps all documented in the holocoust museam feel free to qestion it if you ever vistit israel am sure the olds people work work there will fill you in and show you thier tattoes ;)

I lost family in WW2 ..admittedly they were 4 great uncles but i knew all my other great aunts and uncles and i still wonder to this day what they were really like. As for you lot banging on about he's an old man who shouldn't have been tried for something that happened 70 years ago go away and ask yourself this. Your boss gives you 2 choices either lead 20,000 innocent people into that building to die or die yourself ...you take the easy option and do it ..could you live with yourself for 70 years without commiting suicide or dying a drunk ..i know i couldn't. ..sounds like he had no remorse about what he did..

One other thing the posters banging on about what a bunch of cruel c*nts the israeli's are do you not think the holocaust had this impact on them. When israel was made a state and they said something on the lines of "we will never ever be treated and dominated in this way again" they bloody well meant it.

so that gives them the right to have carte blanche and do as they as they like.as i said not only jews sufered during the war.although you would think by listening to thier bullshit propaganda they were the only ones to sacrifice anything.500,000 british lost thier lifes.500,000 americans lost thier lifes.26million germans and around 29million russians.dont here them bleating on about it 70odd year later.war never brings out the good in people only the bad.why stop at the germans?the french,dutch,italians.latvians and a few others were only to glad to have tier own soldiers andpoliceman round up thier jews and ship them east.the jews have been persecuted from year dot.if i were jewish (god forbid) i would be asking myself why aret we trusted and why are we hated?as for your scenario well i would certinly preserve my own life in such a situation.could i live with myself afterwards who knows but id certainly not be shot in the back of the head or worse for not doing it.does that make me a bad person?its in the psyche of human nature to preserve ones own life.

The british the russians and whoever else you care to quote who lost people in the war mainly died fighting ..not rounded up and put to death for who or what they believe in ...no-one knows the numbers who went through the death camps 20 + million has been quoted and if thats ok for you and its indicative of todays society than i'll be happier 6 feet under.

20million hahah where the hell did that come from.f**k there was never that many jews anyway.try around a million and you could be right.i susgest you maybe go do some research before quoting figures.the 6million figure was banded around for decades and now even the jewish lobby will admit it was a million.even then im dubious of that.

oh and the russans did there fair share of rounding up and shooting millions of unarmed civillians.like the 50,000 polish officers they casually shot in the back of the head over a months perioud working all night.thyen burying thier bodies in pits.then they blamed the germans for it.fortunaeltly the germans found the grave and the truth came out.yeltsin released the death orders with stallins signature on it in the 80s.also what about the 20million ukraine farmers who stallin starved to death cause they wouldnt join his collective farms policy.the list goes on and on.

50 thousand polish officers :laugh: the polish army never had more than 200,000 and you reckon 50,000 were officers :laugh: back to the jews though 6million died in the camps a futher 2 millions went missing of wich the jews them selves admited and still bealeave the real figure is more , the murder sqauds of the waffen ss took train loads of polish/russian/serbs etc out in to forests all over central europe when they ran out of bullits put the rest back on the train and carried on to the labour camps all documented in the holocoust museam feel free to qestion it if you ever vistit israel am sure the olds people work work there will fill you in and show you thier tattoes ;)

i stand correcte it was 23,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

as for the 6million what a load of pish.that figure was banded about in 1946,it was changed to 2.5 million in the 80s and to date the jewish lobby will admit it was a million.so please dont throw the figure of 6million at me.its simply not true!also i do not deny about ss death squads shooting jews and poles and russians casually.there reams of documents to prove that.they did. also encouraged eastern europeans from villages and towns to kill the jews.i do not deny this.

Edited by scothunter

i stand correcte it was 23,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

as for the 6million what a load of pish.that figure was banded about in 1946,it was changed to 2.5 million in the 80s and to date the jewish lobby will admit it was a million.so please dont throw the figure of 6million at me.its simply not true!also i do not deny about ss death squads shooting jews and poles and russians casually.there reams of documents to prove that.they did. also encouraged eastern europeans from villages and towns to kill the jews.i do not deny this.

wikipedia :whistling: eh must be true then eh my old polish woodwork teacher who escaped twice from the nazi,s must have been lying , we will have to agree to disagree on the numbers of jews gassed shot etc etc but whats a million here or there eh

no wonder the jewish have built an army/airforce/navy/ special forces to match any one it wont happen again :thumbs:

Edited by gonetoearth

What bothers me about all of this is what is going to happen if they extradite someone who is later found to be innocent. At that kind of age they could easily die away from their home or families.

IMHO Justice has pretty much been served as all of the architects of the holocaust are dead, many of whom were caught and punished.

I think it's time to let sleeping dogs lie.

Misread your post Nik. I read it as "...let sleeping wogs die..."

I dont think anybody is denying "some" jews died,the question is how many,doesnt matter if it was 6 or 6 million it was wrong,but i think the jews using it for propoganda purposes is just as wrong,many jews [noteably those who genuinly lost relatives]also think using the victims of the holocaust and inflating the figures is wrong.

Take the time to read what an expert had to say about cremating 6,000,000 bodies.

http://www.zundelsite.org/dsmrd/dsmrd26lagace.html

When Hitler came to power Germany had serious problems,6,000,000 men were unenployed,Hitler said he would get them back to work,and he did,the architects of the economic crisis were Jewish bankers and business leaders[much the same as our current recession]and they didnt like it when Hitler scuppered their plans,they needed to negate Hitlers sucess hence 6,000,000 unenployed became 6,000,000 slaughtered,simple.

The jews made some very stupid mistakes though,for one "the world population of jews" it hovered around 14,000,000 before the war,just after it didnt change dramatically,6 from 14 is nearly 50%,think about it.

Here a question for you littletimmy, what if it was your mother he murdered all those years ago and they just caught him, would you just say, ack water under the bridge pal, nevermind eh... Well?

I totally agree, my friends grandparents were both rescued from Bergen Belsen, then moved here when it was over. They died 6 month apart, a few years ago and her grandfather had nightmares almost every night. So no, we cannot just forget. It happened and that man was responsible for at the very least one persons suffering. Being old does not make you accountable! Imagine if we found hitler now, alive all this time! "ah he's old now. Let's just forget about it"!

I totally agree, my friends grandparents were both rescued from Bergen Belsen, then moved here when it was over. They died 6 month apart, a few years ago and her grandfather had nightmares almost every night. So no, we cannot just forget. It happened and that man was responsible for at the very least one persons suffering. Being old does not make you accountable! Imagine if we found hitler now, alive all this time! "ah he's old now. Let's just forget about it"!

Shut up you f*****g do-gooder :D ........