A Good HW95 Review

dunno about a bad review, but i found that i couldnt get on with mine beyond 30m cos it was so light and i'm a ham fisted begger. solved the problem by swapping it for an elderly HW80 and noticed the difference immediately! much more stable shooting it from kneeling, although its a long ol' tube with the push fit HW mod on.

cheers, wurz

Hi Shep.

Nice vid mate, and explains the virtues of the 95 nicely.

Wont be parting with mine for a while, great rifle to shoot.

Did you go ahead with yours in .20 in the end?

ATB.

Bill.

Hi Bill,

My new HW95 is currently being tuned at Sandwell Field Sports and I plan to organise delivery at a nearby gun shop this afternoon.

I got it in .20 caliber which took over a month to be imported from Germany, it comes with the new stock like the one on the video.

I can't wait to get it down the range.

Thanks for your interest.

Andy

Hi Andy.

Excellent mate, be sure to put up some pics of the new arrival for us to drool over when you get her.

Be good to hear how you get on with the .20 aswell, I reckon the .20 will be very popular in the not so distant future, been tempted myself on occasion :hmm::laugh:

Good luck with her mate.

ATB.

Bill.

i once read something about sandwell field sports selling their own branded or home-madre version of a 95 that sounded like a 95 but kind of "blueprinted" with all its innards tinkered with. i think it was supposed to be quite a bit more expensive, can anyone confirm this to be true?

i once read something about sandwell field sports selling their own branded or home-madre version of a 95 that sounded like a 95 but kind of "blueprinted" with all its innards tinkered with. i think it was supposed to be quite a bit more expensive, can anyone confirm this to be true?

Hi Darren.

Yep, thats right mate, its called a Banshee I think.

Bill.

I'm looking forward to hearing about how you get on with your 95 in .20, Shepp.

I'm loving it with my 90 and the FTTs keep on produceing great results. I've started to favour them above the Baracudas that have been spot on through that gun but the slighty lighter FTTs give a little more forgiveness as the range goes out.

Best of luck with it.

Cheers.

Hi Darren.

Bill.

think it costs £595, but going by how well tony wall is rated by, well just about everybody really, it should be worth the cash,particularly as its fully tuned and has a tyrolean stock thats hand finished for each punter.

you cant tell that it was one of the springers on my 'wish list' can you!!! :icon_redface:

cheers, wurz

• Like 1

Hi Darren.

Bill.

Dead right Bill. :thumbs:

SWFS take a basic HW95, polish, hone and tune it's innards to perfection, add one of their own custom tuning springs and finish it off with a Ginb custom walnut stock.

Banshee is just soooo not the right name to call it. To say they look and shoot bloody amazing is an understatement! :icon_eek::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Wonder if I could sell my TX200 and HW80K to fund the purchase of one?!!

Simon