5 members to dinner

I did matey :icon_redface: awwww shucks, cheers mate :thumbs: As long as you don't invite that git stewie or his knob of a mate internet hunter, i'm up for it :thumbs::tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

:laugh: :laugh: we would all be there mate, you cant have one without the other im afraid :laugh::tongue2::thumbs:

Such as life :thumbs: I'm up for it then mate, get the kettle on :thumbs:

no tea here mate but the fridge will be full :drink::laugh:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here goes......   Night on the piss.....1.Judge(Gay) 2.Tb (Gayer) 3.Bogger(Off the scale homo) 4.Poo (in the closet Gay)

lab,tb25 and artic after recieving there invite off baw!

well baw im honored to be on your list my friend thankyou very much if i was to choose 5 off here then it would be 5 people ive never actually met in the the flesh so all that i have please dont ta

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It's definatly a YOUNG PIG!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

what about the jewish guests?what they gonna eat

your inbox is full btw

they can bring there own food mate lidl has got a half price sale on just for the tight b*****ds :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It's definatly a YOUNG PIG!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

your inbox is full btw

they can bring there own food mate lidl has got a half price sale on just for the tight b*****ds :laugh:

lol shalom

your inbox is full btw

lol shalom

:laugh:

lurcher1 can only manage 3 cans then falls asleep with dish cloth on head and scrubbing brush in hand lol wish i could get pics on here of phone lol

three cans :laugh: :laugh: i think its fair to say id had a few more before you and c/g turned up :laugh: :laugh: was a good night tho i enjoyed it and them pics had best stay on your phone or me and you will fall out MLB :censored::laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

lurcher1 can only manage 3 cans then falls asleep with dish cloth on head and scrubbing brush in hand lol wish i could get pics on here of phone lol

three cans :laugh: :laugh: i think its fair to say id had a few more before you and c/g turned up :laugh: :laugh: was a good night tho i enjoyed it and them pics had best stay on your phone or me and you will fall out MLB :censored::laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

come on MLB get the photos of 3 can dan up for THL to laugh at......... Lol

come on MLB get the photos of 3 can dan up for THL to laugh at......... Lol

:laugh: You got to put the photo up now MLB, or even pm it lol :tongue2:

MOO

Scothunter

Topnotch

Strong Stuff

And WILF on bar duty.To keep us all in line.:laugh:

why thank you lol

It would be night to remember.:laugh:

yes, because while your all busy having the laugh down stairs,id be ripping yer mrs fanny apart and all because i didnt get an invite! :censored:

Undi lives upstairs.:laugh: :laugh: He would wecome you with agood crack to the head.:laugh: :laugh:

Tbh far too many have been to mine for dinner, as im a superb cook!!!!! stabba and cheeky have had a few meals at mine BUT i do need some notice to save up for the ingredients as stabba eats like jabba the hut after a month on the cabbage soup diet. Stabba/cheeky/wilf/bogger/jeppi/wag/IanB/strongstuff/bosun/brummy/hedz/bullxryno/6pack/lurchergirrl, i'd also allow

stewie/jryipp and staffs riff raff to butle and park the cars......I would also invite Darcy as we could dine alfresco under his beak if it rains........

I'd be your butler anytime simo as long as you list the cars and plates and cutlery that I touch as lurcher1 will be swiping parts off the cars and nicking the batteries to weigh in as scrap metal lol

as everyone has said to many to mention id like to share a beer an a few stories with pretty much all whose on my friends list be entertaining to say the least :thumbs:

I'd invite none of you fuckers for dinner but would defo love to have a drink with a few off here all at same time though now that would be a tv show worth watching especially if FTB came along with baw lol