cant find? or dont want to?

end of the day if the terrier is entered at a young age and is over matched then it bound to think twice when it goes to ground again,early entering is the down fall to alot of terriers and shows up as the seeson goes on, but on the other hand when the tough get going the shit gets going not all terriers will make the grade but should be given a fair chance to show what their made ov.

"these types do make a wonderful backfill though. Ha Ha!"

To be fair even if the dog is a quitter or a failure it still deserves a bit of respect in it's death, and how come people always need to 'prove' themselves as 'proper' terrier men by mentioning culling as often as they can cram it in any one thread?

Just adding fuel on a fire imo.

You must have read my mind.

To be fair even if the dog is a quitter or a failure it still deserves a bit of respect in it's death, and how come people always need to 'prove' themselves as 'proper' terrier men by mentioning culling as often as they can cram it in any one thread?

You must have read my mind.

And mine.

worst of the lot is a dog that goes in and barks at nothing :gunsmilie:

Had a very hard dig to a dog belonging to a friend,and when we broke through after nearly 3 hours the dog was sounding at a bed of grass,to say i was pissed of would be an understatement.The dog in question had been dug to a few times and continued to false mark for his owner who eventually got rid of him.

I agree, Dogs that make a habit of this sort of behaviour need to be rid of, F*cking pain in the arse digging down to nowt but a spaz of a dog.

worst of the lot is a dog that goes in and barks at nothing :gunsmilie:

there are young dogs that give a bit of touge when a earth is really fresh but through time and work this leaves them when they relize that there is nothing at home i bought a dog of a fella from across the water wont say names and was told this dog had some decent digs payed a fair price for him anyway got the dog over let him settle in the kennel for a few weeks getting to know me when i took him out i went to a earth that wasnt to rangey but a decent enoguh dig in he went and soon he was on after 15 20 mins i decided to dig to him as it was 1.8 on the box the dog was baying away steady when we broke through the dog was still baying away like he was just in front of him at this stage i thought happy days that was untill i relized that he was baying at bedding u can imagine my disgust i went from thinking happy days to disgust in the space of a few mins but thats terriers for u

your right personaly i think its ego which on this site it is not lacking

Edited by stevie g 2005