wanted a chum for shooting

hi all i live in aberaeron and i have a lot of ground to shoot on full to the brim with rabbits.

my best mate cant come shooting anymore due to health problems. so iam looking for a bit of help with all the land to look after.

hi all i live in aberaeron and i have a lot of ground to shoot on full to the brim with rabbits.

my best mate cant come shooting anymore due to health problems. so iam looking for a bit of help with all the land to look after.

Hi Jasdon.

Sorry to hear about your pal's ill health, hope he recovers soon.

Good luck in your search for a shooting buddie.

ATB.

Bill.

That is terrible to read of Jasdon.

My Jo has come through Kidney cancer just a couple of years ago. She's made a good recovery but, she's still not off the all-clear list quite yet.

So, I know only too well what your friend is going through. You'll soon find a willing shooting partner to help you out and, my sincerest best wishes for your friend and his wife.

Simon

Sad news for your friend mate I hope all works out well....

Good on you for sharing your permission and asking for a partner, hopefully someone will come forward and give you a hand.

Wish your friend and his family well

Darryl

sad news about your mates wife...hope they can operate..got a funeral this week friend of ours 41yrs old cancer killed her...

if you were closer to me i would have jumped at the chance myxy wiped out rabbits down here 3 years ago and still haven't recovered..

good luck..

I lost my sister to cancer, so my heart goes out to you and your mate - please tell him there are a lot of folks on this forum that are with him and his wife in spirit. Hope you find a good shooting partner - wish i lived closer.

ATB Tiger

Edited by Tiger Hunter