Beagle cross Russell dog pup

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgot to add " no tossers or self opinionated cnuts as well"   If I have lots of pups advertised on here, then you might have comment to make, if I've given the rest of the litter away and have o

i'd guess at working thick cover, speaking on chosen quarry, not ranging as much as pure beagle and with bit of extra fire. good dog of this type be ideal for knocking stuff out for the lurchers? don

??? the point is this: He bred two working dogs to create some more working dogs. Simple. Working dogs don't have to black.   Whether or not anyone understand it, is irrelevant really. It clearly

Well your in the game for the wrong reasons...250 lol

I forgot to add " no tossers or self opinionated cnuts as well"

If I have lots of pups advertised on here, then you might have comment to make, if I've given the rest of the litter away and have one left, do you think I'm going to give it away to a messer on here, or do you think that someone genuine might pm me and ask questions first, then discuss a price ??

if I put it up for £50 then every wanker woud be asking, how's it bread etc etc etc !!

so again, genuine enquiries, pm me !!

and ps I'm in the game because I enjoy it, and if a pup pays some of my bills, then so be it !!

• Like 6

If I have lots of pups advertised on here, then you might have comment to make, if I've given the rest of the litter away and have one left, do you think I'm going to give it away to a messer on here, or do you think that someone genuine might pm me and ask questions first, then discuss a price ??

if I put it up for £50 then every wanker woud be asking, how's it bread etc etc etc !!

and ps I'm in the game because I enjoy it, and if a pup pays some of my bills, then so be it !!

:laugh:

Quality post :thumbs:

Well said pal! Knocked it right on the fukin head!lol

If its anything like your bedlingtons it aint worth much ha ha

from someone that knows !! :notworthy:

if my donkey was anything like my racehorse he'd be worth a fortune, but ho hum!!

I love keyboard gobshites !!