THE DOG OR THE MAN

just one more picture griz2011008.jpg?t=1304526824

this is the dog that all the slagging was about on another topic on here. hes to slow hes the worst dog in kildare hes a lot more things that i cant think of but it will be intresting to see how he goes next winter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think a wise man will know when to say thats enough !! beyong a certain point andthe dog will be busted especially unfit ones that stay in the kennell all week and go out once a week , and are expe

if its sh*t its sh*t .........keep it real fellas

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but you can make a very serviceable wallet! Not every dog has the makings of a world beater, but the 'also rans' will be good enough for most people who

A good man will know when his dog is at there best and when there dog as had enough.When there dog is at is peck off fitness and when there is work to be done.

Will know when there is something wrong and know what to do good or bad.

A bad man someone who always blame the dog and he is never at fault.Some one who is blind to the things they are doing is wrong but they think there right.

i,ve seen many a supposly good dog men with great bred pups,next minute they for sale tell you no good, then a good dog man gets a hold of it turns it into a top animal,ive seen this many times most times same men,they don,t put it into dog so they can,t expect to get it out.

You have to put it in to get it out know matter what kind off hunting your doing.

Fitness is everything in the running dog world you cant keep a dog out the back all week and then bring it out thinking its going do the job.

that,goes,with,out,saying,but,if,the,dogs,fit,and,has,nowind,or,gears,dont,care,who,the,man,is,he,he,wont,put,it,in,them,they,have,to,have,it,

Your right there they need to have the tools for the job but what am saying is there is dogs out there that have the tools but just the wrong owners to get the best out off there dogs :thumbs:

any,man,that,has,a,dog,out,the,back,all,week,and,blames,the,dog,is,only,dick,head :thumbs: :thumbs:

this is the dog that all the slagging was about on another topic on here. hes to slow hes the worst dog in kildare hes a lot more things that i cant think of but it will be intresting to see how he goes next winter

What age is that dog????

What age is that dog????

his,mother,and aunt were,not that fast but were still good ones,best,of,luck,with,him

only my view that if a dog is pushed to far to young its failings will stick for life such as barking while chasing or stopping chase for seeming no reason this can all be put down to handler starting to young on to fast aquarry yes you can spoil a good dog thru to much work and not enough time to recover day in day out or same lamping every dog has its limits and if pushed thy can be blown spoilt

I realy cant put my finget on what makes a good dogman.As every one seems to have a differant opinion.Heard people say.Oh that lad knows his dogs.After meeting the guy afew time over two or three month.Or someone saying heard a guy runs good dogs and spreads it about.So thre guy get a name as a dog man.One thing i will say.A bad workman blames his tools because he dosent know how to use them.

Then give them to a crafts man.Whos been in the game longer and put in his time.You.ll soon the better finish :thumbs:

asked this question a lot of times would like some coments i know yea cant make a bad dog into a good one but i think that their are a lot of men that can make a good one bad in a short time so dose it take a good dog man to make a good dog or can it happen by accident

all about the dog mate if u gett it right then u can give it to a bad man and it will be no good 4 the dog but if u gotit back a year later it will so no it old tricks i give a goog dog to a mate then he see as a pet and the kids playing with it feed it all food then i got him a week whn he [bANNED TEXT] a away with in 20 he ws on my call so i think it about u //.......

you cant polish a turd a good dog man will get the best out but they cant all be world beaters and a good dog man will recognise those that can go all the way to the top and those that wont make it :thumbs:

all depends on what polish you use and the timing has to be percise it cant be to soft nor can it be to hard

• Like 1