WHO NEEDS FRIENDS

Guest big e

Guest big e

Just been informed that a supposed to be friend :wankerzo4: i take hunting every week during the season has been sneaking off to my permisson with a couple of other c**ts and killing pregnant hares il get it confirmed myself and when i do il name and shame the slimy wee b*****d hes known on this site fellas.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukn that's why I keep myself to myself,don't take anyone on permission don't show muppets my dogs and also don't tell them what they can and can't do [bANNED TEXT] I go out.... The reason a don't b

whats worse than a back-tracker a grass

Suppose i'm just lucky. Would trust the likes of Woodga, Roberto,Asil, Ratcatcher, Hound, Lgirl, snoopdog to name a few with anything, even my dogs. Some very good people out there it has been a pleas

Just been informed that a supposed to be friend :wankerzo4: i take hunting every week during the season has been sneaking off to my permisson with a couple of other c**ts and killing pregnant hares il get it confirmed myself and when i do il name and shame the slimy wee b*****d hes known on this site fellas.

name and shame mate

You wont be the 1st its happened to, lost permission through that happening in the past

I've had tw4ts give my name on my permission and they weren't friends for long after that... kept myself to myself for years after that and do so now!

Best to have every permission for only you, or you and x. Never anyone without you, unless pre arranged.

Fukn :censored: that's why I keep myself to myself,don't take anyone on permission don't show muppets my dogs and also don't tell them what they can and can't do [bANNED TEXT] I go out.... The reason a don't bother with other people is when your back is turned they go on your permission and even worse your dogs get stolen. Sad but this is the way the lurcher world is these days :thumbdown:

• Like 4