who is up north

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh the mikey doe kid is strong and tough and only pregnant quarry is good enough be it rabbit or be it Hare as long as it's pregnant I dont care   THE MILKEY DOE'S ARE ON ME   Where's me traine

Buy yourself a calander you div !!!

Ya and the kids will make eating them easy tha about tea time tomorrow if people wanna talk about times of year then start a thread and I will happily join it if you wanna go out tonite then post on

Ya and the kids will make eating them easy tha about tea time tomorrow if people wanna talk about times of year then start a thread and I will happily join it if you wanna go out tonite then post on this thread .... I can't see why people need to be hostile on every topic

• Like 2

Ya and the kids will make eating them easy tha about tea time tomorrow if people wanna talk about times of year then start a thread and I will happily join it if you wanna go out tonite then post on this thread .... I can't see why people need to be hostile on every topic

some people are passionate about the running dog game ,and would like to preserve it,hence the hostility :blink: if you put a post up then your open to critisism aswell as praise. :thumbs:

personaly i coulden't give a f**k if you or any one else wants to hunt young. But you've been on this site long enough now to know what type of a reaction this type of thread would get.

Same to you start a thread you probably sit here and think this forum brill well it could be but ain't for people like you lot i like the air gunning part of it they are real good men and there are many good men on here but it's the few like you lot that ruin it

you are 100% right.but either way in most good dog men ,and shooters .they respect the seasons.now you cant come out with the old ,its pest control,or its to keep my permision.after your original post.so you have left yourself open for your thread to reroute. :thumbs:

There is a thread up now about is so get on there for the summer hunting discussion and on here for a du out tonite

i gather your not getting a good response to your request mate,maybee people dont want to kill does ,young and shagged out bucks :thumbdown:

I got a whippet mate and my main quart is rabbit I meant I don't mind ratting lol and as for criticism I never asked what you think of me summer hunting I asked who wants to go out. And you wrong anyway the forum ain't about criticism it's about discussion and this ain't a discussion of summer hunting there's a topic for that it's about me and sumone goin out

• Like 1
Guest onedogman

hey all you hunters who is out tonite... and who would take us along. i will cover the petrol costs im based in hartlepool and have a whipett although i would leave him behind if requiered. my normal mate who i go out with is on holiday and just want a night out with the dogs there is me and my mate.... or if you dont have a dog but have a car and wanna see what its about i will cover petrol and show you what me dog can do thanks stew rocky if you read this how about it i never got the chance before.

what is the hunting atire at this time of year? :icon_redface:

shorts t.shirt pair of sandals white socks a bottle of wine a bad dog or 3 on a milky doe @ 5 yard,s one hell of a story to tell the lads on here or in the pub come winter when its too cold and wet to be outdoor,s :wallbash: the man will be a f*****g legend him and old Shep.

Edited by onedogman
  • Like 1