whats best dog ye seen perform.....

Thanks jd, sorry for mentioning names, my mistake. My names Paul just to even things out lol. :thumbs:

Paul feckin Daniels :whistling::tongue2: more like :clapper:

:laugh: f*****g jack Daniels I'm needing lol.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think a lot more lads out there could have better dogs than they have, i know i could, i have a decent'ish bitch that wants more, needs more, and is capable of doing more, she is switched on, intell

This is one of those topics were you everybody has a different opinion on what constitutes a good/great dog....Its all relative to the people you know and the circles you run in....I've seen and owned

The bitch has probably killed her share of roe but I believe 700 is an exageration to inflate MOO'S bigger than average ego, either that or he cannot count.

Posted Images

Guest storm70

Lol a quick reply I challenged Jim bell whith paddy whith my old zeb who was bedxgreyhoundxcolliexgreyhound the collie x dam killed 5 out 5 in daytime1 prompt 2 dogs I've had to do so zeb was the only pup I went to broughton daytime way him and paddy then lamping wayboth dogs not saying paddy was not good for he was and I no he was the feildtrials champion but zeb was something spiecal old davie Clark seen him do all quarry day and night I worked him harder than anydog ever best daytime dog on hares Scotland patch the robber whish I had the 2 tday atb lads

I can assure you Tomo its Not me, and I dont really appreciate being dragged off my sun lounger to come and post on here lol but I got a text telling me my name was being dragged in. Steve you have a pm, not sure why your bringing me in to this, but you need to get your facts straight. I wouldnt post the drivel that baw posts and Im a huge fan of saluki x so your barking right up the wrong tree. Why dont youse switch off your comps and get outside and enjoy the sunshine its not often we get weather like this up here! be better doing that than arguing like silly wee kids on here! anyone who wants to drag my name into their silly squabbles think twice! If I had something I wanted to say on any of these topics I would, and I dont so leave me out of it please. cheers tomo hope you and yours are well.

oh.... so this is you. :laugh: cheers hilost,, all the best TOMO :thumbs:

SEEM,S LIKE THERE IS RULES FOR SOME ON HERE AND NOT FOR OTHER,S I SEE HILOST HAS PUT MY NAME UP THERE DARCY DO I NEED TO DEFEND MY SELF AND HAVE IT REMOVED NEVER HERD SO MUCH NONSENSE IN MY LIFE :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Bru from ST is a handy dog :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

who,s dog,s that like baw :icon_eek:

What took you lol, almost 24hrs......... big it up son, big it up, nows your time to shine...... :thumbs:

STOP PUTTING MY NAME UP BAW OR I WILL TELL DARCY ON YOU LOL :feck::laugh:

:laugh: all your fault anyone ya girls blouse yea. :tongue2:

What took you lol, almost 24hrs......... big it up son, big it up, nows your time to shine...... :thumbs:

IT WAS JUST WITH BOTH OF YOU TALKING SO MUCH CRAP I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE SAME PERSON LOL

I can assure you Tomo its Not me, and I dont really appreciate being dragged off my sun lounger to come and post on here lol but I got a text telling me my name was being dragged in. Steve you have a pm, not sure why your bringing me in to this, but you need to get your facts straight. I wouldnt post the drivel that baw posts and Im a huge fan of saluki x so your barking right up the wrong tree. Why dont youse switch off your comps and get outside and enjoy the sunshine its not often we get weather like this up here! be better doing that than arguing like silly wee kids on here! anyone who wants to drag my name into their silly squabbles think twice! If I had something I wanted to say on any of these topics I would, and I dont so leave me out of it please. cheers tomo hope you and yours are well.

SEEM,S LIKE THERE IS RULES FOR SOME ON HERE AND NOT FOR OTHER,S I SEE HILOST HAS PUT MY NAME UP THERE DARCY DO I NEED TO DEFEND MY SELF AND HAVE IT REMOVED NEVER HERD SO MUCH NONSENSE IN MY LIFE :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Before I get the blame of all this AGAIN, I haven't said anything to black recking it to influence him to make post with accusations like this one.it seems folk can write what they want on here and I suffer the consequences.

IT WAS JUST WITH BOTH OF YOU TALKING SO MUCH CRAP I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE SAME PERSON LOL

Do us all a favour and stop thinking :laugh: I've told you before on pm I ain't sm, not my fault you don't believe me. I've never pretended to be anyone but get stress for people saying I am such and such.

Before I get the blame of all this AGAIN, I haven't said anything to black recking it to influence him to make post with accusations like this one.it seems folk can write what they want on here and I suffer the consequences.

GLAD YOU POINTED THAT OUT FOR ME BAW CHEER,S PAL :thumbs:

Best I have seen, this is Baw and his collies :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

P.s not sure about the choice of song though fella :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: That brings back memories, I was good at the chicken dance eh :tongue2: aye, old shep was the best, god rest his soul.

Guest storm70

Big saten was a handy dog seen him kill a few big murdo I only seen out twice my old collie greyhound bitch that jimmy mcvey bread was tops she was bread from old Tonys the Irishmans greyhound to jimmys collie a few lads will remember him from Scotland he used to run the local Lurtcher shows and put on the highjump and a few other things old d nipper was a top hunter used to work mark LE or rabbits d look other way d used sling he took a few wee abbey that face had what a wee bitch killed loads a LE no bad fr a rabbit dog blue from Beth and rory we mate had the last 5 out 5 daytime dog that I bess shure she was the bandits sister she's the last I've seen to do such a task sadly the games f****d now these are just some off the dogs I remember and wouldn't show you up on anyland mabe not match dogs but they done use wherever we went lads ma think average but I no otherwise atb lads these days will never return sadly mist the LE daytime and the crack

Guest storm70

iam not 100percent of his breading but i think he was a 1stx deerhound greyhound smoothcoated and about 28 29 inch ive a picture a him way rory beth the robber at audldhouse way a few roe and le in the early 80s daytime but the robber dog was the man at the longesrs